• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning dining schedule...Any spreadsheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Anthony, one question though - What do youi fill in on the Snacks sections? Do you print this and use it to keep track of your snacks? And if that is the case my party is only 3, so I would only need 6 snack boxes (Deluxe Dining Plan), correct?

Disney Fanatic - I downloaded yours also, thanks!

Thank you Anthony, one question though - What do youi fill in on the Snacks sections? Do you print this and use it to keep track of your snacks? And if that is the case my party is only 3, so I would only need 6 snack boxes (Deluxe Dining Plan), correct?

Disney Fanatic - I downloaded yours also, thanks!

Yes I print this and check off my snacks and correct you'd only need 6 a day. You can adjust extra boxes as necessary either graying them out or deleting a column

I too would love a copy of this AWESOME spreadsheet! I have Microsoft Office 2003 and have also pm'd you my email address. THANK YOU and God Bless! :goodvibes

Could you send me a copy too please? We've been to disney many many times but never eat TS. This year we're doing the free dining so I could use a little organization!

Thanks!

rewardqueen at yahoo dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter