Planet Hollywoods free meal?

Kycha said:
Does anybody know if the pin is the same at each location? or do they offer different pins? I imagine we will redeem ours at Everything Pop at PC, since we are staying there.

The pin redemption locations for the pin certificate are in the gift shops of the resorts. So, Disney's Pop Century Resort = Everything Pop.

lyzziesmom said:
Just to clear things up, the pin voucher comes with the Magical Express tags and has nothing to do with the Planet Hollywood stuff.
The pin voucher is redeemable at lots of different places, we got ours at Everything Pop last time, and at the gift shop in ASMo last year. The pins are bus pins, there are 4 or 5 different ones and they randomly give them to you. Last time we had 2 certificates and got 2 different pins. They are fully tradeable, so it doesn't really matter if it's the "same" at each location or not.

A couple of interesting things about the free pin deal:
Last year it came with a plain black lanyard. This year it does not.
DD traded her bus pin immediately. We later commented to a CM that she traded her "ugly" bus pin (I think it was orange??) and the CM said that color bus is actually kind of rare. I think the bus pins might only be available with the voucher, but I'm not really sure. I haven't seen them for sale elsewhere at WDW.

Hmmm... It does say present this certificate ... and receive a selected collectible Disney Trading Pin.

This is our first trip to WDW. We don't have any other trading pins. Kind of a pain though, since we have DS x 3 and we get 1 pin. I guess we'll have to buy 2 more.

newholidayx2 said:
if you have extra vouchers you dont think you'll use can I have them please?

Sure you can have ours if you don't mind. :thumbsup2 Who's going to check? Since there is only one voucher per room, are they putting every single occupant's name on them(eventhough only one person get to have the free meal :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ) what is the point of checking. :confused3

I was going to offer the voucher to someone else anyway, I glad you ask first. :thumbsup2

Have fun :cool1:

We plan on using our PH voucher when we visit Downtown Disney. The signature meals require two dining credits so we will need a couple of dinners off the plan. By using the PH voucher at least one of those meals will be fairly reasonable.

We received 3 meal vouchers, one for each room we have booked. I called last week to let them know that the breakdown on who was in which room ( there are 6 of us) was incorrect and the CM said that he would have guest services make the corrections. A couple of days ago I received another entire package that included 3 more meal vouchers. I don't know if I should use all 6 vouchers. Originally our son and daughter and her boyfriend were going to use them for lunch one day but now we could all go. To be honest, we really don't even need them because we already have so many meals on the dining plan.

Can you use all of your vouchers on one reservation? I have 4 vouchers, (2 rooms, 2 reservations), can I use all four at once or do I have to use them one at a time?

The voucher says valid for one select entree per reservation. I guess they mean per room reservation. So if you have multiple rooms, then you can use more than 1 voucher

So is it one per reservation, as in rooms, or one per reservation, as in dining reservation? We've got two rooms but are hoping to send two people from the same room with the two vouchers. If we just use one voucher, that's fine too.

Also, what is this pin voucher people were talking about? Just curious!

I am curious as well. We have 2 rooms booked, for the 6 of us. We got, I think, SIX vouchers for PH. Maybe that will be dinner our first night (before our free dining reservation begins.)

Beth

Mickey-4-Me said:
2.) Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher
Redeem this voucher at Planet Hollywood located in Downtown Disney West Side to receive ONE (1) select entrees and ONE (1) non-alcoholic beverage. You have a choice of ONE (1) of the following entrees:
*Any burger platter
*Ceasar Salad
*Pasta Pomodoro
Offer is valid for ONE (1) select entree per reservation; Dine-in only. Gratuity is not included. Voucher is required for redemption and is non-transferable. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Voucher not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Voucher may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Offer is subject to change without notice. Valid 1/1/06 through 12/31/06.
okay, i'm going to have to go thru my paperwork and "stuff" that i brought home last time 'cause we received these vouchers for our January trip and did not use them (we had two rooms, two separate packages) and we've got two rooms, two packages for our upcoming trip which could mean that we've got FOUR of these vouchers (if i find my january ones)... now my questions:

will the january ones still work?

if we went at an off time (last time we ate at PH on our way to the airport, it was 11:30 am and we were one of three tables in the place) would they allow us four free meals at the same table?

should we sit at separate tables (there will be six of us) to get the free meals?

Mickey-4-Me said:

(

2.) Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher
Voucher not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Voucher may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Offer is subject to change without notice. Valid 1/1/06 through 12/31/06.

Does this mean the others in the party can't use DDP credit or have DDE discount applied to their order? Seems like you should be able to do that so you probably can but it reads like you can't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter