• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate night - who is dressing up?

The last two cruises we have but I think this year we may just skip it. Not sure yet, will probably decide closer to the cruise.

I dressed for PCC 1.0. prior to dinner and ate in costume. It made wonderful photo ops.

Unsure if I will be dressing again this year, because it would be rather gauche to wear the same thing twice.

Todd,

I did not see it... for a bunch of us it would be new:rotfl2:

Mark

We don't go all out pirate-wise, just accessories. I have a skull and crossbones scarf and an earring. Phillip has a tropical shirt with pirate flags on it and some really creepy pirate glasses. That's it. I don't have room in my suitcase for a full-on costume, but it was fun seeing the others who did!

Wear the pirate gear to dinner - it will be fun. One of the "party stores" has inflatable pirate swords and maybe some other things. they pack well.

Going to the Halloween stores in the area today to buy my Pirate gear! Can't wait!

My pirate costume arrived on Monday! I'm planning on wearing it (dress+sash), eye patch, makeup and hair.

My pirate costume isn't working out as well as planned. The only part that I might wear to represent "pirate"....the hat.

We're thinking about it now.....depends on what we can find....sounds like fun though !!!

My daughter doesn't want to be full on pirate....she'd rather be the pirate "wench"....is that acceptable?

We're thinking about it now.....depends on what we can find....sounds like fun though !!!

My daughter doesn't want to be full on pirate....she'd rather be the pirate "wench"....is that acceptable?

Still part of the pirate family! Arg!

Wench away. My costume is more wench than pirate.pirate:

On one of our past cruises DH wore a Pittsburgh Pirates T-shirt. We went to Party City today and there was no way I was going to wear any of their female pirate costumes. It wouldn't be a pretty sight.

Hey! I just remembered that my high school mascot was the pirate!
Too bad I do not have any 35 year old pirate gear.

On one of our past cruises DH wore a Pittsburgh Pirates T-shirt. We went to Party City today and there was no way I was going to wear any of their female pirate costumes. It wouldn't be a pretty sight.

I saw their stuff also...didn't like...I went on line and have found some nice things.....I may wind up making our costumes....

We just tried on pirate costumes.
My DH is going with his red and white striped jolly roger pirate cruise shirt and my son's Jack Sparrow mickey ears.
My DS is wearing his 3 year old Jack Sparrow costume but we are going to have to fray cut the legs as they are 10" too short.
My DD still hasn't found the perfect costume because the pirate costume I got her is Black and pink and not Black with white and red stripes.
I picked up a pirate costume but it is very pirate wench-ish and I am not sure I can pull it off.
What night is Pirate night? If it is December 14th I may just have to do it as a birthday dare. My husband will love it. My daughter may be embarassed.

We just tried on pirate costumes.
My DH is going with his red and white striped jolly roger pirate cruise shirt and my son's Jack Sparrow mickey ears.
My DS is wearing his 3 year old Jack Sparrow costume but we are going to have to fray cut the legs as they are 10" too short.
My DD still hasn't found the perfect costume because the pirate costume I got her is Black and pink and not Black with white and red stripes.
I picked up a pirate costume but it is very pirate wench-ish and I am not sure I can pull it off.
What night is Pirate night? If it is December 14th I may just have to do it as a birthday dare. My husband will love it. My daughter may be embarassed.

If the scheduling of Pirate night is consistent with what it is now, it will be on the 14th.

And as a mom isn't it your unspoken duty to embarrass your daughter (in the fun way)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter