• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate night - who is dressing up?

Dh and I are planning to dress up. We don't have anything as of yet but I am looking...:rotfl:

Got Kat some great boots and some pirate bling.....need to come up with the rest now...and figure out stuff for me.

Mike

Was in Walmart getting groceries yesterday and came across a tshirt for only $7 that i'm going to use for pirate night. It's black and has small skull/crossbones all over it. The front has a larger skull/crossbones that's all sparkly pirate: Now to find something for DH to wear. I think we still have our bandanas I bought for our last cruise that we can use too. I'd love to fully dress up but don't want to mess with packing a full costume and accessories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter