Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

The pink, gritty, powdered soap in the restrooms.

0b0e4ebffbd73d1b85761b1d1e0825fe.jpg
My girls loved that, and still talk about it! They are 31 and 26 now.

It is so cool to see this! i remember being 9 years old and sitting in between japan and america waiting for the fireworks to go off I remember hearing the macarena in the background at one point in the night from the dj booth lol. That was a insane night, I don't think we will ever see as many fireworks go off in one showing in disney world than we did that night in epcot.

Here is what I found on the history of the vehicles....

Space Mountain has not seen many major changes over the years. The first major change to the attraction was a replacement of the roller coaster cars in 1989. The original cars were very similar to those found on Disneyland's Matterhorn: two cars hooked together, each car having two seats that could each accommodate two passengers--the front rider seated in the lap of the rear rider--for a total of 8 passengers per train. Trains still had two single-file cars, each car had three seats that held only one passenger, for a total of 6 passengers per train.
I was just wondering when it changed. I was there in 88 and thought I had ridden the "old" way. I know I rode with my dad and vividly recall holding on to my glasses for dear life. I was positive they were going to fly off of my head into the black abyss. LOL.

I really enjoyed this thread. I remember so many of these. Thanks to all who took the time to add to the thread.:worship:

I was a little too young to remember where a few of these were taken.

IMG_1575.JPG

zMQJlln_NHzM40SL5PCcSpbeFDqR-0zl_g2edrgbHgI=w1254-h890-no

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

2UaEAmsM3F1zxe4EcOzWer1LerSjX_HggnJO0EDv6PM=w1255-h890-no

pSQ87bYXMyIiO5R-utHegG8VuXqKI5PFosDWzYd32Cc=w1254-h890-no

IMG_1579.JPG

*I know it's the 80's but I still can't imagine that I was in style.

I have one of my son when he was in preschool under the bulldozer. It was taken in 95-96. It gives me the shivers because it looks a tad bit too real. His face, the position, the color

oooh I remember, wonder what happened to them?

I just googled, don't know what happened to the Red Sox Mickey, but I found this!

boston-secrets-13.jpg

For Mickey Mouse’s 75th birthday, Disney asked artists across the country to decorate a 6-foot tall Mickey Mouse statue that represented their local culture.

Breanna Rowlette, a Bostonian artist, decided to take that assignment quite literally and created, “Lobsta’ Mickey,” which honors the Boston accent, along with Boston’s love of seafood by representing the happy rodent with lobster claws. He’s located at Faneuil Hall marketplace, so be sure to swing by and meet him sometime!

It is so cool to see this! i remember being 9 years old and sitting in between japan and america waiting for the fireworks to go off I remember hearing the macarena in the background at one point in the night from the dj booth lol. That was a insane night, I don't think we will ever see as many fireworks go off in one showing in disney world than we did that night in epcot.

It was such a great night. I was in the MK, and I remember the fireworks going off all around the hub. It was the best firework display I have ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter