• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of the Dig Site Pool

Photos from "that's nice" recent trip:

digsitepool2.jpg

digsite.jpg

digsitesign.jpg

Quick Question..

How far apart is the Pool Slide Steps Entrance compaired to where the slide ends in the pool

Am Im going to be able to see Both ends with my kids going up into the entrance to the steps and when they enter the pool?

Quick Question..

How far apart is the Pool Slide Steps Entrance compaired to where the slide ends in the pool

Am Im going to be able to see Both ends with my kids going up into the entrance to the steps and when they enter the pool?
You can't see the top of the stairs from the pool because they curve up and around. If you stand on the bridge, you can see both.

I am so stealing that idea for a photo op for my kids! :goodvibes

I have a question...are you guys stalking the pool at the crack of dawn or after midnight? I've seen NO pictures of it crowded, and at worst, a little "busy". I'm thinking of the throngs at the pool at CBR, even in freezing Feb...

I am so stealing that idea for a photo op for my kids! :goodvibes

I have a question...are you guys stalking the pool at the crack of dawn or after midnight? I've seen NO pictures of it crowded, and at worst, a little "busy". I'm thinking of the throngs at the pool at CBR, even in freezing Feb...

You should! I even have my "kid" (DH who is 56) sitting in the exact same spot!

I'm not sure when Alan went, but when we've gone in September, that is basically how crowded the main pool has been--maybe 10 or 15 more people at certain times. This is part of the reason we're glad it is a convention resort--all those poor people are in meetings while I'm enjoying my Pina Colada by the pool.

Never really thought of staying at CSR, but these pics of the pool are really charming. My kids would love the theme.

Next trip...

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter