• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of the Dig Site Pool

25thanniversary--DigSite2.jpg

We just got home on Sunday from a week at CSR... it was wonderful!

We went to the hot tub almost every night - DH always stayed much later than me. Most nights there was a great mix of people and DH loves to talk so he made lots of friends. Security left them alone and told them they could stay as late as they wanted as long as they didn't get a noise complaint. Taking our drinks to the hot tub was not a problem.

IMG_0578.jpg

One word of warning though - DH came home with a wicked chemical burn from being in the hottub too long! This is not a criticism of CSR and their use of chemicals in the tub, it is necessary. But don't stay in the for 4 hours each night...it hurts :scared:

Around the resort:

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

We loved the resort and would recommend it. Anyone have any questions?
Thanks for posting!

Buzz, I have a question somewhat related to the pool area...our last visit at CSR there was a pingpong table outside of the arcade...is it still there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter