Pictures of our new home and of Samuel

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
OK, so we have moved but not unpacked, the garage is full of boxes. Someone want to come over and help us get motivated to unpack?

1st, some of Sam:
05_26_2003-008.JPG

05_28_2003-049.JPG

06_05_2003-006.JPG

And here is our new house!
05_28_2003-019.JPG

Our web site has more of you are interested. Just thought you might want to see.

Nice house! More Sam....:D He's so precious.....:D

Samuel is just beautiful! And the house is gorgeous!

he's so cute!!!! and what a little blondie!!!! your house is beautiful too! but your son is cuter :teeth: !!!!

He is such a cutie!!!!! And I love the house! It looks beautiful!

Congrats on the new house. May you have lots of happy memories in that home.

Your Sam is so adorable!! I just want to pick him up & kiss him!!

I think he looks a lot like you Sonya.

What a darling!!! And the house is nice too! How about I come over and babysit and you unpack?? I love nothing more than holding wee babies, they are so precious. :)

Take care of yourself, Sonya and don't overdo it! :)
CC

Oh my, he is precious!!! Is that red or blonde hair?

Nice house!:D

I agree. He is just an adorable baby.. seems like he has a sweet dispostion also

House is nice too :D

OHHHH, he is too adorable!!! :) Sonya, if I still lived in KC I'd come over in a heartbeat to help you unpack. HECK, my mom who lives there probably WOULD now, if you'd let her hold that precious little boy for a few minutes. ;)

We still have boxes in our garage we've never unpacked and we've lived here 12 years. :rolleyes: Don't sweat it, just enjoy Sam and that lovely new house! :)

CC, when can I expect you over?;)
Michelle, what is that phone number?
I think the hair is red, not as red as mine but more of a strawberry blond type. His eyelashes are red so I'm hoping it will stay!

Thanks everybody, Sam's a really good baby, hardly every cries, gives us up to 5 hours at night. (but sometimes only 3. )

Sam is adorable, Sonya! Such a cutie. And your house looks gorgeous. Good luck!!

I thought his name was Thor? :confused:

In any case, Samuel is just about the most precious thing I've seen in I don't know when! I just wanna jump in the picture and give him a hug! :)

Oh, and your house is lovely! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Sonya,

What a cutie!! I have two redheads! My DD, 17 and my DS, 6.
I was quite surprised when I saw Sean had red hair! It was just a bit darker than Samuels!
He will probably stay red....my kids have. ( me on the other hand...have too much gray in my red)

That looks like a wonderful new home! What a great time you must be having, new place and a sweet baby!

Good luck.
Lisa

What a cutie Sam is!! Thanks for posting, Sonya. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter