• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day Thread - April 16, 2008 - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all that commented on my DHS sunset shot :goodvibes

One for today.. inside Injun Joe's Cave @ Tom Sawyer's Island

P1255337_800.jpg

I've been looking at these slow Chess Players in a half dozen photos over the years... It appears they are playing the same game but a few pieces do move and are in different positions in every photo. In my opinion, Black should win... but the players don't seem to be moving the pieces by the rules. Thanks for the update on the game, they are still deep in thought. ;)

Great pics all- one for today...

328369062_JLJWE-O.jpg

Here is my 1st POTD for Sunday:
From the Music & Mayhem show during the P&P parties:

93051145.jpg

Very nice! :thumbsup2 I think Im gonna take more pics of the rides and restaurants signs this time around. They have so much detail in them. :thumbsup2

If you like details, you may wanna check out this thread if you haven't already seen it. :)

Great shot!!! I also love the other castle shot you did! I would buy it if it wasn't $13,000!!!!!:scared1:

:eek: YOWZA! I wouldn't either!

pugcrazy - I like your pics of the Fantasyland signs. :)

WDWFWfan - Beautiful! :wizard:

Pinky166 - Great Paris castle pic. :thumbsup2 I like how the Paris castle is the only Disney castle that's totally unique to its park and doesn't have a duplicate.

Groucho - Very cool Everest pic, and hilarious shadow bunny! :rotfl2: :laughing:

quiltymom - Awesome Everest shot. :thumbsup2 Is that the scenery from Kali River Rapids to the left there?

Great shot!!! I also love the other castle shot you did! I would buy it if it wasn't $13,000!!!!!:scared1:

LOL! I know sooooo expensive.

Here is my 1st POTD for Sunday:
From the Music & Mayhem show during the P&P parties:

93051145.jpg

Fantastic shot! :thumbsup2

Pinky166 - Great Paris castle pic. :thumbsup2 I like how the Paris castle is the only Disney castle that's totally unique to its park and doesn't have a duplicate.

Thank Weatherby. It is a lovely castle and very unique especially with the grass hill at the side.....MK one's still my favourite though! ;)

I cant wait to ride this next week! It will be our 1st time riding EE. Hopefully they will automatically put us all the way up front, so I dont have to ask...we have plans to ride it both during the morning and at night to see what the huge hype is about the difference. I keep hearing it feels so different riding it at night then during the day.

Photo #2. I got this shot while we sat there, waiting... waiting... for the ride to start again.

:scared1:

225737413_X648q-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter