Picture of the Day Thread - April 16, 2008 - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
This thread has reached its 250 pages limit. So its time for out with old and in with the new!! Heres the link to the new thread!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1900670

Here is the all new Pic of the Day Thread! Since the last one is about to close (sitting at 251 pages!) I thought I would go ahead and create the new thread for everyone!

Heres the link to the previous POTD thread
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1699996

So to get started, I am posting my very 1st POTD :thumbsup2

Please bear with me as the last time DH and I went to Disney (Sept 2003), we didnt have a very good camera. But lucky for us, we are going this August and have new cameras that are A LOT better and we plan on taking LOTS of pics!

Our view of the castle from our balcony at GF

disney001ub6.jpg

Great photos from everyone. I just lurk here, but I enjoy getting my Disney fix even when I'm not there.

Taken about 1 hour after Illuminations. There was a very low cloud cover, hence the cool lighting effect.

Disney2007133.jpg

Mine for today...for the new thread....walking down main street...BTW I dont know any of those people..:rotfl2:
original.jpg

cindyfan - Great shot! :thumbsup2 How did you manage such a great close up shot?

lugnut33 - Very nice! Looks very peaceful. :)

disney111 - Aw, such a great pic! :) I need to remember to take a pic of this when I go down in August.

klmall - I need to try to get a balloon shot next time. Great pic :thumbsup2

Mine for today
disney002dh3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter