• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_0096.jpg

:wizard:

Loving all the picture posts so far on this new thread :thumbsup2

There are some AWESOME shots just in these first few pages :goodvibes

And to all who are heading to WDW soon.....Have a safe and wonderful trip and bring back LOTS of pictures ;)

Disneyfreak[:B]

That is THE BEST Minnie Pic I have ever seen!!! I tend to enjoy the attraction / resort photos the best.............but there is just something about the shot of Minnie that I love :thumbsup2

Thanks! I love it too. I need to go through all my pictures so I can post some more.... :rotfl: Minnie was adorable at that breakfast too. At one point she turned and just looked out the window towards the castle.

Huh! That's a new view! Nice!

:)

Jud
Thank you.
Hi! New to this thread and loving it. I took a picture of this spot, but not with this effect. It looks hyper real. How did you get it to look like this? I read about something called Topaz but I have no idea what that means. Very cool!
This was a 3 exposure HDR created using Photomatix. I cannot recall if I finished this off in Topaz Adjust or not.

Morning....

ssanders79....Love it....Beautiful shot !! :thumbsup2

BigSis1970.... Have a "Magical" vacation !!! :wizard:

POTD....
DSC_0522.jpg

thanks for the kind words regarding my fireworks shot. I was trying to multi-quote the comments and was having technical malfunctions.

DSC6069HDR-Edit-L.jpg

That is so much nicer then the last picture I have of it taken in 2009. Totally deserted and sad looking.

CIMG0066.jpg

Thanks goofyernmost :goodvibes

When you compare pictures, did you notice that they have taken down the outside walkways to the rooms?

Looks like room access is either interior or from front side only.

Here's a zoomed view......

125.jpg

Just want to be clear, any Disney related? Like if I wanted to show off my pins kind of things or any other collectibles?

1174.jpg

Good job, how was your time?

Thanks Kaewin! My time kinda stink, but I wasn't in it for time. I wanted to have fun and get LOTS of pictures. I stopped at just about every character and got some fun pictures.

Thanks goofyernmost :goodvibes

When you compare pictures, did you notice that they have taken down the outside walkways to the rooms?

Looks like room access is either interior or from front side only.

Here's a zoomed view......

125.jpg

I hadn't noticed that. I guess the shot was too long for my aging eyes. I think that would be a deal breaker for me. I love standing on the outside walkways and looking over the land. Major bummer! I suppose it does provide for more security and stop kids from climbing on them and risking falling (something that I believe is genetically built into every kid)...still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter