• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneySept2011AK194.jpg

Morning....

Steve's Girl.....Thanks for the new thread.:goodvibes
PythonFan888 & Steve's Girl...Awesome fireworks shots !! :cool1:
ColleenG... Ya Hoo !! Congratulations! :thumbsup2
Evad...Just Beautiful !! Are your effects from Topaz or have you moved on to HDR???? :confused:

POTD....
DSC_07911809.jpg

Thanks for setting us up Steve's girl!

Carol - Those umbrellas always make me so happy- the colors, the idea of the beach- I'm not sure...:goodvibes

POTD

i-8pdM3m6-L.jpg

Well everyone with only ONE more sleep to go - here is my FAVE ride in all of Walt Disney world .. this is the last of my old pics I'll be posting --:cool1::banana: .. I will have tons from my trip next week and then I'll be back in two weeks to take more !!! See you all the week of the 16th! happy posting

disneyfeb2007022.jpg

sorry it's blurry

Disneyfreak[:B]

That is THE BEST Minnie Pic I have ever seen!!! I tend to enjoy the attraction / resort photos the best.............but there is just something about the shot of Minnie that I love :thumbsup2

senecabeach:

I'm counting down the days until I see those umbrellas again!! .....................49 left

Thanks again Carol!!

Still using Topaz though I am doing some HDR work little more then I usually do. All the the BTM ones were touched up in Topaz.

_DSC3205.jpg

124.jpg

Looking from Pop Century across the lake to the new Art of Animation buildings :goodvibes

I haven't posted in a while but love looking at everyone else's pictures!!! :goodvibes

Here's one from a past trip. Can't wait to go back and take a lot more!

disneynovember2008126.jpg

BigSis1970: Have a great time!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get back!!

Nice!

:)

Jud

Thanks Jud :goodvibes

Would like to stay at the Art of Animation resort, but the prices are a little too high right now!

Oh well, won't stop me from going over to visit on my next trip down in September ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter