• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pick my Meals

Where should I eat?

• Boma (Breakfast)

• Kona (Dinner)

• Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)

• Sci Fi (Lunch or Dinner)

• Plaza (Lunch or Dinner)

• Teppan Edo (Lunch or Dinner)

• Tutto Italia (Lunch or Dinner)

• Le Cellier (Lunch or Dinner)

• Garden Grill

• Wave (Lunch or Dinner)

• Beaches & Cream (Lunch or Dinner)

• Kona Island Sushi Bar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quacktatty

DIS Veteran
Hi All, I'm having a heck of a time deciding where to eat in October. Yes, I'm 7 months out from the trip, but I am usually all planned by now.

So...I'm asking for your help! The poll includes all of the places I want to try, you pick your favorites! I have only two meals that I won't waiver on:

Jiko
Ohana (dinner)

Everything else is up to you!

You have to eat at Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada for Dinner. It is by far one of the best places to eat!!

Thanks for all the responses so far! I'll be keeping this poll open until July when I make my ADRs, so keep weighing in! :thumbsup2

Just voted and wanted to give you a NAY vote on Kona and Kona's sushi bar...I just had some pretty bad sushi at Kona and was generally disappointed by our meal there. We had 9 really good meals and one not so good and that was Kona. I really hate to be negative, but I'm hoping you have a better experience.

We did have awesome desserts at Kona and I'd recommend stopping by for dessert and coffee after the fireworks.

Tutto Italia and Le Cellier are two you don't want to miss.

Boma breakfast, Tutto and Beaches and Cream, I love all three and cannot wait to go to them in Oct!

We tried Tutto Italia for the first time a few weeks ago for lunch and it was great! We are planning on going again in June.
Le Cellier and Kona are 2 faves of ours!
Have fun!:)

Don't miss eating at Le Cellier and Tutto, it's really great and we really loved it.:thumbsup2

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

It seems most people here are much nicer than me - they send you to the restaurants they like. I wanted to send you the places that I'd like to read a review from! :goodvibes

It seems most people here are much nicer than me - they send you to the restaurants they like. I wanted to send you the places that I'd like to read a review from! :goodvibes

I know! But have no fear, they will all get eaten at eventually...I made out a tentative schedule based on the current rankings which I will be sharing in my Pre-Trip Report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter