• Tutto Italia (Lunch or Dinner)

• Le Cellier (Lunch or Dinner)

• Garden Grill

• Wave (Lunch or Dinner)

• Beaches & Cream (Lunch or Dinner)

• Kona Island Sushi Bar

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose Boma and LeCellier.

We ate lunch at LeCellier and it was amazing! We will be returning also in Oct hopefully for dinner.

Although we ate dinner at Boma the food was outstanding and I've heard so many good things about breakfast there, that we will also be doing that in October as well.

See, your not the only crazy one planning ADR's for Oct ;)

Well if you don't do characters then why is Garden Grill even on your list???

Also, I wanted to say that I don't get the obsession with B&C. I was very disappointed when we went there in Aug08. I thought the desserts were amazing but the burgers were pretty basic. We must have at least 6 local burger joints with much better burgers. Maybe I missed something that is there absolute specialty...but if its the burgers...I wasn't thrilled.

Lastly...just want to put in my vote for LeCellier (and not just because I am Canadian)

Well if you don't do characters then why is Garden Grill even on your list???

Garden Grill only made the list because the of the menu. It's not often that I find a restaurant where almost everything on the menu is appealing to me.

I know you said you were selective in your buffets. Would you consider Biergarten? This is a must do for us every trip. Great food, fun atmosphere and very entertaining.

I know you said you were selective in your buffets. Would you consider Biergarten? This is a must do for us every trip. Great food, fun atmosphere and very entertaining.

No, Biergarten is definitely out of the running. I'd end up only eating a big plate of pretzel bread!

Tutto, Teppan, Liberty Tree, or Beaches & Cream!

*If I had to pick two, I'd pick Teppan Edo & Beaches & Cream. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Teppan Edo.

I voted for Boma, Kona, Tutto Italia and Beaches & Cream. I think these 4 will give a different feel and dining experience :)

I voted for Beaches and Cream, The Wave, Tutto Italia, and Sci Fi.
Beaches and Cream and Sci Fi best burgers! Also both have cute atmospheres and do cherry coke (Don't know if you like them but!) Plus desserts were good at both.

The Wave has healthier options which are yummy.
Tutto Italia was just wow.

I went with Boma for breakfast (simply because it's MickeyNicki's favourite place to eat at WDW and her reviews are always awesome) and The Wave because it's getting great reviews recently.

What about trying the new restaurant at the Boardwalk that's replacing Spoodles?

For the ones on your list... Sci-Fi and Boma. I loved both. I really liked Boma and would go again but the other members of my party won't. So I guess I'll have to do that solo sometime!

What about trying the new restaurant at the Boardwalk that's replacing Spoodles?

That's a great idea! I am very eexcited about this new restaurant as well as about Sanaa at AKV. I will be impatiently lurking around the restaurant boards at the beginning of May for the first Sanaa reviews. :goodvibes

I voted for:
Kona Cafe because I really enjoy the food here.
The Wave, I haven't eaten here yet but it seems to be received well by the DISers and extra bonus for me that a lot of the menu is organic.
Teppan Edo and Le Cellier because you signature says you're going for the F&WF, we loved having ADRs for dinner while at the F&WF last year.

I voted for Beaches and Cream, The Wave, Tutto Italia, and Sci Fi.
Beaches and Cream and Sci Fi best burgers! Also both have cute atmospheres and do cherry coke (Don't know if you like them but!) Plus desserts were good at both.

The Wave has healthier options which are yummy.
Tutto Italia was just wow.
Thanks! I already have my meal picked out at Tutto :rotfl:

I went with Boma for breakfast (simply because it's MickeyNicki's favourite place to eat at WDW and her reviews are always awesome) and The Wave because it's getting great reviews recently.
Haha...that's why I picked Boma too!

For the ones on your list... Sci-Fi and Boma. I loved both. I really liked Boma and would go again but the other members of my party won't. So I guess I'll have to do that solo sometime!
I'd like to try the Cat Cora restaurant, but I'd need to see the menu first. I'm pretty picky.

That's a great idea! I am very eexcited about this new restaurant as well as about Sanaa at AKV. I will be impatiently lurking around the restaurant boards at the beginning of May for the first Sanaa reviews. :goodvibes
I really want to see the full Sanaa menu, I hope there is something I would like!

I voted for:
Kona Cafe because I really enjoy the food here.
The Wave, I haven't eaten here yet but it seems to be received well by the DISers and extra bonus for me that a lot of the menu is organic.
Teppan Edo and Le Cellier because you signature says you're going for the F&WF, we loved having ADRs for dinner while at the F&WF last year.
Did you do more snacking during F&W around lunch or dinner? I'm not sure which one I'd prefer (and then do the opposite time of day for ADRs)

Did you do more snacking during F&W around lunch or dinner? I'm not sure which one I'd prefer (and then do the opposite time of day for ADRs)

What we did is we had Les Chefs de France and Le Cellier for evening ADRs last year. We spend the day when it was less crowded at the F&WF kiosks munching around the world and in the afternoon went to FW while everyone else was a the F&WF.

Then for whenever our ADR was, we ate and soon after dinner we were already there for Illuminations.

I think both days though, I ran over to TT or Soarin' to grab FPs for later.

What we did is we had Les Chefs de France and Le Cellier for evening ADRs last year. We spend the day when it was less crowded at the F&WF kiosks munching around the world and in the afternoon went to FW while everyone else was a the F&WF.

Then for whenever our ADR was, we ate and soon after dinner we were already there for Illuminations.

I think both days though, I ran over to TT or Soarin' to grab FPs for later.

Did you ever feel too full for dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter