Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

I love the window! Can't wait to do this for our trip Christmas week! My family
thinks I'm nuts, but I will miss my decorations back home and need to fill the void somehow. Plan on being fun with them, not just pretty like I decorate at home though.:)

I am heading back in 26 days..... AKL, door or sliding doors should I decorate?

CANT WAIT!!

I have decorated before but always at resorts that have outside corridors. I wonder how easy OKW or BCV will be? Just decorate the doors? The patio doors? I would still like to do something. Just wonder what can be done.

Were staying at AKL in a savanna view room, can we have lights on the sliding glass doors or not because of who knows what and the animals? Then were moving to BWV for a standard room. Do u know if they have metal doors? I think the AKL doors are wooden if I remember right.

We are staying at OKW for 7 nights in May and I'm thinking I want to decorate now. Haven't seen my nephew since our last trip in 2012 and I'd love to make it more memorable for him by doing this.
I'm not very creative--from the pictures I've seen, most of your ideas would put my decorations to shame--but I've still got 34 days to think of some ideas. :)
If you guys have any easy but cute (and cheap) ideas please let me know!

Hi all I am brand new to DISboards. This summer my daughter and her fiancé are getting married at home and then are going to Disney World for their honeymoon. I was trying to find some Disney Just Married pics that I can print for them to decorate their hotel windows with. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Hi all I am brand new to DISboards. This summer my daughter and her fiancé are getting married at home and then are going to Disney World for their honeymoon. I was trying to find some Disney Just Married pics that I can print for them to decorate their hotel windows with. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

There's a facebook page called "Graphics for all lovers of Disney". These designers can create personalized graphics for free. They have lots of designs to choose from including cute Mickey and Minnie Wedding graphics! Check it out!

We stayed at AoA in the Cars Suite - Building 2 - 2nd Floor. Our Window looked out to the road and an open grass field close to a parking lot. We were not able to put a magnet on our room door and no one would have been able to see any window decorations from where we were. It was disappointing but we loved the room.

Last year we decorated our windows and our doors (we had two rooms) at POP. 1st time ever doing that and we loved it. We are staying at POR this time does anyone know if I can put magnets on the doors there in AB section?

Anyone have any decoration ideas for Cars? We are staying at the AoA in a cars suite. I've done some searching but havent come across any Cars decor. We'd like to decorate our door.

Anyone have any decoration ideas for Cars? We are staying at the AoA in a cars suite. I've done some searching but havent come across any Cars decor. We'd like to decorate our door.

How are you going to decorate the door since you can't use magnets? We stayed at AoA in April and the magnets would not stay on the door.

This may have been answered already......what are the approximate sizes of the windows at Pop? Going in two weeks and want to decorate our window at Pop :) thanks in advance!

How do you guys pack your assembled decorations if you have them mounted on ribbon/string/some sort of line? I won't have space in my carry-on because I have a laptop and all my camera gear with me and that takes me to my limit, so it needs to go into a checked bag. Do you fold them around something? Box them up? Just wondering how to avoid getting the ribbons tangled. Thanks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter