PhotoPass

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ppass.htm
This link has most everything you need to know about the "professional" photographs you can have taken in the parks.
I plan to go to the Disney Visa Meet and Greet Character photo op. Will I be able to use the PhotoPass card for this (and order my free picture from home)?

Yes, you can use your Photopass card for it, but you have to pick up your free photograph at the camera store underneath Spaceship Earth. They give you a special coupon to use to get the print. The photos are ready immediately after they are taken.

The photos still do show up as part of your regular photopass pictures, so if you wanted to order extras, you can but would have to pay for them.

It has been my experience that wherever characters are (except for the character meals) there is a Photopass photographer.

I really like Photopass. Thanks for the link - I hadn't thought about writing down my pass numbers before. Last time I did get someone else's pictures on my pass and felt bad that it meant they probably didn't get theirs.

The things I liked most about Photopass is that I could share pictures for free and I had back-ups for the pictures I took. I don't use a digital camera and sometimes get my pictures developed with the online option to share, but I like Photopass' sharing option much better. And, none of my pictures of my daughter and Cinderella came out very well (all other princess photos did), but the Photopass one came out absolutely perfect - both looking right at the camera and smiling, eyes open. So I bought it and it was worth the cost. Fortunately, I didn't have to buy any others.

To anyone who highly values character pictures, go ahead and do the Photopass, even if you don't plan on buying any. Think of it as an insurance policy on photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter