photo sharing: Your best shot from the last time you used your camera...

this is certainly not my best shot but it's ok. Little out of focus but it's extreemly hard taking pics at the soccer games. This was at my nephew's game yesterday.

101_6698.jpg

if anyone has any pointers i'd appreciate it!

Taken with my good old D70. What the heck are these things anway? They are all over the Kansas City area. This was taken at the Kansas City Zoo.

DSC_0087_edited.jpg

Taken with my good old D70. What the heck are these things anway? They are all over the Kansas City area. This was taken at the Kansas City Zoo.

DSC_0087_edited.jpg

Around here we call them hedge apples. I don't know if that is a true or correct name for them or not. Not sure of the kind of tree they come from. I do know from experience when I was young that they are very sticky.

An empty and misty Main Street at Disneyland resort Paris last weekend.

DisneylandParisNovember2008013-1.jpg

DisneylandParisNovember2008008.jpg

Sleeping Beauties castle decorated for Christmas.

DisneylandParisNovember2008268.jpg

I have been trying to get out more with my camera in recent weeks. We still don't have passes for Disney until the end of next week, so we had to settle for FREE Disney at Downtown Disney last week for a fix of the MAGIC. Lots of fun with the new TREX restaurant and the chalk artists for the Festival of the Masters.

I don't know if this is my best shot necessarily, but I like the angle!

IMG_0668.jpg

I also like this Heron....I like the ripples of the water.
DTD_Egret.jpg

Cool thread, lots of great pictures. Here are two tat I took the other night that I really like.

ChristChurchCathedral3.jpg

This was from our cenotaph on Remembrance day.

Wreaths.jpg

Around here we call them hedge apples. I don't know if that is a true or correct name for them or not. Not sure of the kind of tree they come from. I do know from experience when I was young that they are very sticky.
We used to call them "cat brains" when we were kids in NJ. Haven't seen any here in CO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter