Photo Pass / Memory Maker

Tpeila

Earning My Ears
Ok there are TONS of posts about this and lots of conflicting info. When we went two years ago I'm pretty sure I paid before we went on vacation. I did not get a CD it was all online. All of our charter dining was included. SO is this still the case? Should I purchase online, get cards when I get there and add them to our account?

Thanks!

Ok there are TONS of posts about this and lots of conflicting info. When we went two years ago I'm pretty sure I paid before we went on vacation. I did not get a CD it was all online. All of our charter dining was included. SO is this still the case? Should I purchase online, get cards when I get there and add them to our account?

Thanks!

In November only the Entrance (Akershus)/Exit (1900 PF) Character Dining photos were included. We had to take our OWN inside the restaurants (GG, Akershus and 1900 PF). The Character Spot and photos like with "Chewie" and the ride photos were included. I was able to download them, with cute borders, on the computer.

I got mine free with my AP but I think you have to purchase so many days ahead to use it your first day there.

In November only the Entrance (Akershus)/Exit (1900 PF) Character Dining photos were included. We had to take our OWN inside the restaurants (GG, Akershus and 1900 PF). The Character Spot and photos like with "Chewie" and the ride photos were included. I was able to download them, with cute borders, on the computer.

I got mine free with my AP but I think you have to purchase so many days ahead to use it your first day there.

Thanks!
Sorry, I didn't notice this was for Hawaii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter