Photo Game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though that picture looks quite disturbing and the nails and weapon leads me to believe it is a villian. (Which the only villian I can think of that wears red is Jafar as someone has already said.) Anyway if that is incorrect then I am going to guess that it is Mulan in her war outfit.

My 8 year old said it looked like someone holding a broom. Perhaps I should have listened to him and thought more about that.:confused3

Is this the Wicked Witch on the Great Movie Ride?

I have been watching this thread for a long time. I have never posted my guess because I was never certain until now.

Sadly, you beat me too it.

I agree. It looks like the Wicked Witch on the Great Movie Ride.

Maybe next time.

Wow, awesome job everyone!! They were all great guesses!! :cool1: It is indeed my hero, Elphaba, the misunderstood Wicked Witch of the West. Congratulations! :thumbsup2

575708630_1ea75c5af0_o.jpg

Good job everyone!
I know this has been asked before, but is there a way to distort the pictures on Photobucket? Perhaps I could help out with some from my recent trip.

I don't think PhotoBucket has the distortion feature, sorry. I use a coal-burning edition of Photoshop to do my pix. I have heard that there are websites (do a Google search) that have free morphing programs. It might be worth a shot.

Mary

I don't think PhotoBucket has the distortion feature, sorry. I use a coal-burning edition of Photoshop to do my pix. I have heard that there are websites (do a Google search) that have free morphing programs. It might be worth a shot.

Mary

Bummer! Thanks for the reply, though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter