Photo Game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know where you find "works" in that picture but if that is the auctual case then could the sign say

"Imaganation works" or "image works"

If you cover up the current picture along the mirror lines, leaving just a sliver of a wedge, you can see (going backwards) a nearly full S, most of what looks like a K and the top of an R. Hypothesis - this is a red sign that ends with the letters "rks". There's only so many words that fit - "works" being an obvious one, "parks," "perks," "forks," "marks," etc being less likely but potential ones. The sign also appears to be outside based on colors but I wouldn't bet my trip on it. Unfortunately I can't remember any signs that fit this description in Epcot Future World and none are coming up in a quick list of shops and stores so I leave it to those who've been recently to fill in the rest of the puzzle.

100_5283c-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter