Phone Conversation (joke)...

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restrooms at a rest stop but, I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassedly: "Doin Just Fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up too?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh I'm like you, just traveling east!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.

"Can I come over to your place after while?"

Ok, this question is just wacky but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "Well, I have company over so today is a bad day for me!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously... "LISTEN, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"

Laura,

I don't know if I've told you this before, but I appreciate the jokes you send. Where do you get them all?

Every other Wednesday, we have a staff meeting, and someone always has to start the meeting off with a good joke.

I usually poll your jokes for one to tell, and I've told quite a few of yours at the meeting.

I just printed this one (phone conversation) and might tell it at the next meeting (6/18).

Thanks for the ammunition!

VAL

I signed up for daily emails from several different joke sites. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter