• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"People Just Don't Change"

i truly belive people can change their ways if they can recognize some of their most fatal flaws. I can relate greatly to this. I now know that life is to short to treat people the way i use to and its no use to stay angry and someone and hold a grudge against them until the end of time. And i absolutely hate how people are so judgemental these days. It kills me that people know nothing about the other person that they dont like and give them a label i wouldnt want to have a label it just makes you think and wonder if others think of you this way or label you something that your not or think your not

"People change and things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on."
^One of the many quotes I live by. :]

Yes people change, I think its because they are insecure.

I think that change is relative. I mean i feel like I've changed so much since i was, say, 10. I've gotten so much stronger and felt so much better about myself since then, but it's all just who you think you are. And part who you want to be. Or maybe sometimes you just change to feel better about yourself. Any way you think about it you HAVE changed just be getting older, by learning more about yourself and others, and adapting to your surroundings. It's just who you are.:hippie: :thumbsup2 :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter