Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the update! The food looked very yummy. thanks for the info on the picture. color accent.... i will have to check out my camera for that:thumbsup2

:woohoo: an update and a very good one.

That is how it was when we walked in there in January. I think everyone went to that restaurant for lunch. we walked out.

great pics.

DOOOOOD. that's a lot of people. I would have left. I can't handle that many people.

Cute "i"s ;)

Less drinky at night = less sleepy in benches

Great update! More more more!!

I like that you fell asleep at the computer!!:lmao: And to leave it in for us to see. You sure do want to make sure we get the whole story!!;)

I am wondering if anyone has a pic of you sleeping on the bench:rotfl:

Good Morning Peeps!!
Jordan that line was HUGE!! I had a similar line plus incredibly slow service at Catalina Eddies in DHS . My sandwich was delish but it continued to be delish all afternoon!!:scared1: :rotfl2:

Aw, sorry to see John, VeJoJo :-)lmao:) and BabyJ leaving. Sometimes it's hard to travel with friends but it sounds like you guys all got along and had a really great trip together! We've never been to Columbia Harbour House but we're trying it on our next trip. Was the food good?

Best of luck to Wendy and Derek! I only used your links at the end of each update so I didn't even see she was pregnant. How exciting, Erin and Dylan will be a great big sister and brother!! Keep us updated!

Kim has a pretty serious boyfriend now that's why we haven't heard from her. He flew out from New Jersey (wait a second..........hmmmmmm....I hope he doesn't look familiar to me.....;) )

:lmao:

Dylan was well behaved for the entire performance:thumbsup2

wow......then he did better than me! i was totally bored in there.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(okay....I decided to leave this in...I TOTALLY FELL ASLEEP at the computer.....)

:rotfl2:

those crowds look awful!!!!! note to self: lunch at 11:00. got it! :thumbsup2

by the way, what kind of soup was that? i don't like cream-based soups and i was thinking that's all CHH had. although if it was chili i'll pass on that too since i don't like beans. picky much??? :rolleyes1

Your bench pic is too funny!
I'm surprised Dylan was able to sit through Hall of Presidents. He has more of an attention span that I do!!!
The food at CHH looks very yummy!
Can't wait to read the princess update popcorn::

I do the iiiiiiiiiis at work when I'm not even asleep! My fingers will get mad after a certain amount of time typing and they just have a mutiny and keep pressing random buttons until I take them off the keyboard and give them a rest! Normally closer to the end of the day!
Great update. I'm planning on doing CHH my next trip, and that food looked good! thanks for the pics!

L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're with me!

My camera has a feature that allows you to take a picture like this. I think Photobucket has something you can try that may do the same thing.

Of course I'm here! Crowds, ughhhhh, this will be the earliest time of the year I go to Disney and am not looking forward to crowds!!!!! I have my FP shoes ready though :thumbsup2

I often wonder if DS would stay still and quiet long enough for the Hall of Presidents. DH has never seen it and it has been since the early 80's the last time I saw it. Hmmmm.....

Loved the update and pictures. That cracked me up about Baby J!! I really like CHH but I've had to wait in a couple of long lines there before too. The food is decent, though and you get a lot of it so I guess we will stick with it.

Can't wait for the next update.

BEST WISHES TO WENDY!! You are getting so close. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Yea! First to post after an update! But then I stay up all night and sleep during the day. :guilty:
Just loving your TR.
Peeps and flat winkers is hilarious!
We are going to CHH for lunch so will definately get there by 11:30am. Is that an apple dumpling for dessert? It looks delicious. Just needs some ice cream.
IASW is one ride we will NOT be going on in Sept.

Welcome to the madness. Never too late to join in.

I would try to get there as close to opening if possible.

If there's no line, I'll go on it, but it's low on my priority list.

morning J, wow i dont get a chnace to log on for a coupe of days and find 2 updates!!

Dh hates iasw with a passion,he thinks the dolls are related to chucky and out to get him!! (so i make sure he goes on it at least once!!)

eldest ds also does the how to break an arm at disney moves and also gets the stern talking too.

wow the queues for lunch are incredible, luckily we always eat early i dotn think i could cope with that.

Have a great time next week, and wishing wendy good luck and lots of positive vibes.

I waited longer for food than I did for Space Mountain.

Somewhere you are someone's sleeping man at WDW picture! :rotfl2:

Still waiting to show up in someone's TR

CP said:
Seriously???

Yup Seriously!!! I was also drooling a bit.

CP said:
What is this? It looks so good!

It was an apple dumpling/turnover of some sort. It was pretty good,but I was already full...

I often wonder if DS would stay still and quiet long enough for the Hall of Presidents. DH has never seen it and it has been since the early 80's the last time I saw it. Hmmmm.....

Loved the update and pictures. That cracked me up about Baby J!! I really like CHH but I've had to wait in a couple of long lines there before too. The food is decent, though and you get a lot of it so I guess we will stick with it.

Can't wait for the next update.

BEST WISHES TO WENDY!! You are getting so close. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Just thought I'd reply to this right away as we're rarely on at the same time.

Dylan just sat there. I think he played on the floor as well if I recall. The show is never full so there was no one around us. so Dylan could move around a bit.

CHH is all about the timing. I really like the food there and I LOVE the theming.

They didn't make her one of those ugly hats with the flower did they????

So far the only one to catch this......:thumbsup2

Nice lunch. I love your iiiiiiiiis. I do that quite often ;)

It was funny when I woke up. I didn't know where I was for a split second...

Love the update! The food looked very yummy. thanks for the info on the picture. color accent.... i will have to check out my camera for that:thumbsup2

The food was good, but I really like the theming of the restaurant. It really has a colonial feel and we don't get much colonial out here in CA.

:woohoo: an update and a very good one.

That is how it was when we walked in there in January. I think everyone went to that restaurant for lunch. we walked out.

great pics.

I don't know if I'd wait that long. I just have to remember to eat early.

DOOOOOD. that's a lot of people. I would have left. I can't handle that many people.

Cute "i"s ;)

Less drinky at night = less sleepy in benches

Great update! More more more!!

We would've left, but Josh and VeJoJo only had a limited time so we just stayed put. Josh was actually in line LONGER than I was.

I need to pace myself better when I'm at WDW. Up late, up early is too much for me.

I like that you fell asleep at the computer!!:lmao: And to leave it in for us to see. You sure do want to make sure we get the whole story!!;)

I am wondering if anyone has a pic of you sleeping on the bench:rotfl:

The WHOLE Story for sure...well most of it anyway.

I'm waiting to show up randomly in another TR.....

Good Morning Peeps!!
Jordan that line was HUGE!! I had a similar line plus incredibly slow service at Catalina Eddies in DHS . My sandwich was delish but it continued to be delish all afternoon!!:scared1: :rotfl2:

Onions perhaps?

Aw, sorry to see John, VeJoJo :-)lmao:) and BabyJ leaving. Sometimes it's hard to travel with friends but it sounds like you guys all got along and had a really great trip together! We've never been to Columbia Harbour House but we're trying it on our next trip. Was the food good?

Best of luck to Wendy and Derek! I only used your links at the end of each update so I didn't even see she was pregnant. How exciting, Erin and Dylan will be a great big sister and brother!! Keep us updated!

The food is good at CHH. The bread makes the sandwiches. We've travelled together several times so we know each other pretty well.

wow......then he did better than me! i was totally bored in there.

I love this attraction....for the A/C and the ability to take a nap.:thumbsup2

punkin said:
those crowds look awful!!!!! note to self: lunch at 11:00. got it! :thumbsup2

they were awful. It was also a Saturday which may have had something to do with it.

punkin said:
by the way, what kind of soup was that? i don't like cream-based soups and i was thinking that's all CHH had. although if it was chili i'll pass on that too since i don't like beans. picky much??? :rolleyes1

Chili...sorry

Hall of Preidents was a snoozer for us tooo!!

That's why I love this attraction

Your bench pic is too funny!
I'm surprised Dylan was able to sit through Hall of Presidents. He has more of an attention span that I do!!!
The food at CHH looks very yummy!
Can't wait to read the princess update popcorn::

He is generally pretty good.

CHH food is good.

LOTS of CRT princess pictures....

I do the iiiiiiiiiis at work when I'm not even asleep! My fingers will get mad after a certain amount of time typing and they just have a mutiny and keep pressing random buttons until I take them off the keyboard and give them a rest! Normally closer to the end of the day!
Great update. I'm planning on doing CHH my next trip, and that food looked good! thanks for the pics!

If the upstairs is open, sit up there..

Of course I'm here! Crowds, ughhhhh, this will be the earliest time of the year I go to Disney and am not looking forward to crowds!!!!! I have my FP shoes ready though :thumbsup2

If you plan well, you can avoid big crowds.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter