Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jordan, :wave2: I made it over....looking forward to reading more.

I also wanted to send you a :hug: ...you will be in my prayers. Remember, God is our strength during these times---in our weakness, He is strong.

Hey Jordan, :wave2: I made it over....looking forward to reading more.

I also wanted to send you a :hug: ...you will be in my prayers. Remember, God is our strength during these times---in our weakness, He is strong.

:hug: Thanks...I know that HE provides......

Thanks for coming over.....:thumbsup2

Chapter 52. Thursday, February 7th. Day 8. Part 5. A Trek and a range of emotions.

So when we last left you, we were getting off Kali River Rapids. Erin was expressing her displeasure over riding Kali. She won't be making a return visit anytime soon.

And here I am making an important phone call to the Powers That Be at WDW:
IMG_0357-1.jpg

So we decide we are going to do the Maharajah Jungle Trek again. Wendy and Erin had missed this since Erin had the Great Flame Tree BBQ Showdown and lost to Wendy, having to go back to the BCV.......

So we do the trek. I think we saw a few more animals..or at least Wendy got some better shots...

Tigers:
IMG_0374-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg

IMG_0378-1.jpg

Some deer:
IMG_0380-1.jpg

IMG_0382-1.jpg

If you know our group by now. I think we're more interested in taking crazy pix than we are actually enjoying the park itself...but heck that's half the fun.

Here I am on the Trek:
wdwfeb2008321.jpg

How we get Erin to do all these things I don't know. It must be in the genes:
wdwfeb2008322.jpg

And finally Dylan gets in on the action. He looks a little less enthralled with the whole "Let's take a crazy picture":
wdwfeb2008323.jpg

We get to the aviary and look at the birds...Did you ever notice this statue right near the exit of the Jungle Trek. Well we did and thus the series of pictures coming up....

Click here for next installment.

Chapter 52. Thursday, February 7th. Day 8. Part 5. A Trek and a range of emotions.

So when we last left you, we were getting off Kali River Rapids. Erin was expressing her displeasure over riding Kali. She won't be making a return visit anytime soon.

And here I am making an important phone call to the Powers That Be at WDW:

So is this your next update or are you having technical issues? :lmao:

Yikes!! Gone for one day - 10 pages on a locked :eek: thread - found out I'm the 7th most poster - and 4 behind here....your all just trying to vie for my position! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'll be back as soon as I finish over there - first things first, you know. I can't wait to see the tiggers!

Chapter 52. Continued

So when I last left you....we had found a statue at the end of the Jungle Trek in the aviary.....We had to have some fun

Here's me doing my ape imitation:
wdwfeb2008325.jpg

I'm reaaaaaaaaaally sweating...;) Kali aftermath:
wdwfeb2008325.jpg

And now for Dylan:

Wendy directs her kids...Happy face:
IMG_0395.jpg

Okay now sad:
IMG_0392.jpg

How about loud/surprised:
IMG_0393.jpg

Again I am surprised at the kids willingness to subject themselves mommy's and uncle jordy's craziness.

Okay Erin, your turn:

Funny face:
IMG_0396.jpg

Scared face:
IMG_0397.jpg

Surprised:
IMG_0398.jpg

This picture cracks me up. I see this face all the time. She can turn it on so quick. This is her sad face:
IMG_0399.jpg

Her love picture:
IMG_0401.jpg

Up next: Leaving the homeland and off to camp.

Click here for the next installment

Ok so a recap of characters.:thumbsup2
Heather got on Kali with no underwear and khaki pants. :lmao: j/k

Ahhh, new update!! I love the jungle trek. Missed it last time,plan on catching it this time. Saw it in 2007. Love the pics!! Those of you and the kids on the bike are hilarious. D is like "what did i do to deserve this??" :rotfl2:

More great photos! :thumbsup2

Love the ones with Erin!

Thanks Michelle!!!

She's a ham too.

Yikes!! Gone for one day - 10 pages on a locked :eek: thread - found out I'm the 7th most poster - and 4 behind here....your all just trying to vie for my position! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'll be back as soon as I finish over there - first things first, you know. I can't wait to see the tiggers!

Hey Tammie. Glad you made it over....:hug:

I hope you catch up.

Good grief already to 4-5 pages??? I wasn't even gone that long. :confused3
Going back to read now.

Sorry..we got chatty....

Ok so a recap of characters.:thumbsup2
Heather got on Kali with no underwear and khaki pants. :lmao: j/k

Ahhh, new update!! I love the jungle trek. Missed it last time,plan on catching it this time. Saw it in 2007. Love the pics!! Those of you and the kids on the bike are hilarious. D is like "what did i do to deserve this??" :rotfl2:

Dylan doesn't look too happy.:confused3 Oh well...he has no choice...:rotfl2:

:lovestruc The statue pictures. Those kids are just to cute!

They are too cute....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter