Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here on page 2 at least! And I have an important note for the ladies...Along with white shirts (despite what Jordan might tell you) NEVER wear khaki pants on Kali River Rapids either..Trust me, I learned that the hard way :rolleyes1

I'm here on page 2 at least! And I have an important note for the ladies...Along with white shirts (despite what Jordan might tell you) NEVER wear khaki pants on Kali River Rapids either..Trust me, I learned that the hard way :rolleyes1

Hmmm.....I'll just leave this one alone as I am one of only a few men who post here and I feel I'd have a estrogen uprising if I commented any further....;) :rolleyes1

I'm glad you made it over......:hug:

Howdy, I have been in and out here, but here I am-and on page 2 huh?!!

Jordan, I will be thinking of you in the upcoming weeks and sending prayers of hope and peace in knowing that your dear friends and family that have passed are in a much happier place than even Walt could imagine.:hug:

Thank goodness, we have a "laughing place' to come to daily(Dis) and a wonderful place to visit that will always cheer us up. Sometimes I have felt that Disney is a crutch for that(for me, like surrounding myself with DENIAL) but realized that it is nothing but a gift to allow us knowledge that life goes on and here we are and to make the most of it.

Find meaning and fulfillment in every moment that God presents to you.

In Him, Lori

so what color were they???;)

:laughing: I learned to never wear white to the parks unless you have a poncho in your bag. Both times I wore white, once a skirt and once a top I got caught in a downpour. :sad2: Ended up buying the really expensive Mickey poncho to preserve my modesty.

Hmmm.....I'll just leave this one alone as I am one of only a few men who post here and I feel I'd have a estrogen uprising if I commented any further....;) :rolleyes1

i asked for you.......

Were you not wearing underware??:confused3

:laughing:

:rotfl: You're smart not to comment!

Of course I'm here...You can't get rid of me that easy.

I'm here!!!!! I wouldn't miss this for anything 'cause Jordan's the man!!! (and cause I amke a cameo in the TR but thats BESIDES the point!) :)

so what color were they???;)

Psh, only I (and a few hundred people at AK....) know that!! :lmao:

:laughing: I learned to never wear white to the parks unless you have a poncho in your bag. Both times I wore white, once a skirt and once a top I got caught in a downpour. :sad2: Ended up buying the really expensive Mickey poncho to preserve my modesty.

I had to buy a huge EE shirt...And was red and ended up staining my pants, but it was better than showing more than needed to be seen! :eek:

Oh My God... :rotfl: :rotfl: I was I swear!!! :rotfl2:

Howdy, I have been in and out here, but here I am-and on page 2 huh?!!

Jordan, I will be thinking of you in the upcoming weeks and sending prayers of hope and peace in knowing that your dear friends and family that have passed are in a much happier place than even Walt could imagine.:hug:

Thank goodness, we have a "laughing place' to come to daily(Dis) and a wonderful place to visit that will always cheer us up. Sometimes I have felt that Disney is a crutch for that(for me, like surrounding myself with DENIAL) but realized that it is nothing but a gift to allow us knowledge that life goes on and here we are and to make the most of it.

Find meaning and fulfillment in every moment that God presents to you.

In Him, Lori

Lori,

Can you believe we'll be coming up on 3 months since our trip?

Your words are comforting and I know that they were written with His Love....thanks....:hug:

i asked for you.......

:rotfl: You're smart not to comment!

Of course I'm here...You can't get rid of me that easy.

I hadn't even thought of that!:rotfl2:

I had to buy a huge EE shirt...And was red and ended up staining my pants, but it was better than showing more than needed to be seen! :eek:

Oh My God... :rotfl: :rotfl: I was I swear!!! :rotfl2:

This exchange is too funny.....I'm glad the ladies brought it up...:thumbsup2

I'm here!!!!! I wouldn't miss this for anything 'cause Jordan's the man!!! (and cause I amke a cameo in the TR but thats BESIDES the point!) :)

Your cameo should be coming up in the next week or so.

:

There wasn't a strange asian man waiting to take your picture???:rotfl:

Wow number 5? Loving your TR.

My 22y/o DS lost a best friend/coworker 3 weeks ago in a tragic accident. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. At our house we are in an early stage of healing.:hug:

You're back!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Thoughts and prayers out to your family and DS's friend's family......:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter