• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to have a life for awhile and when I come back I find your ptr moved and this already on page 2. Thought you could get rid of me that easily did you? ;)

Yeah! Can't wait to get started. Wendy and Kim, please do give us more. Anything to extend the trip reporting fun! Can't wait to read along.

I think they all know it!

my thoughts exactly! i was going to write the same thing. the little buggers..

can't wait for more josh, oops i mean jordan. what was that about, the remember to stay on topic???? aren't trip reports up to the reporter? maybe i don't know about that stuff. :confused3

my thoughts exactly! i was going to write the same thing. the little buggers..

can't wait for more josh, oops i mean jordan. what was that about, the remember to stay on topic???? aren't trip reports up to the reporter? maybe i don't know about that stuff. :confused3

The "remember to stay on topic" comment reminded me of being in elementary school. Hmmm what would happen if we all just went off topic? :confused3

Hey Jordan
I am glad I found your new trip report. I can't wait to read it. I am going to post a picture later on here for you. You will laugh.

Dude! I found you guys! Yay!

I'm in 'Zona, but checking in.

What happened to Binder?? :scared1:

Love Dylan's tongue. :lmao:

What, no pics of peeps??

And whoo hoo! Less than 24 hours old and we're already at two pages. I wonder how long this TR will be???

I vote we aim for Buzz-like TR proportions...:rolleyes1

Just gotta remember to have on-topic posts at regualr intervals. :rolleyes:

We took this picture of Grace the day after we met you Jordan. She must have been pretending to sleep in her stroller when we met you because I don't know where she could have picked up this habbit.:rotfl2:

IMG_1038.jpg

We took this picture of Grace the day after we met you Jordan. She must have been pretending to sleep in her stroller when we met you because I don't know where she could have picked up this habbit.:rotfl2:

IMG_1038.jpg

who's the father????:)

IMG_1038.jpg

I take no responsibility....:rolleyes1 ;)

That's totally funny though.

Can't wait to read all about your trip! And love the title of your TR. Restrooms and drunks sounds like one of my nights out!

Only one night?;)

Wendy, your kids are so cute!

They are mostly good and cute.

so glad I found this. I noticed your pre tr in the completed section and was like :scared1: what did I miss but then I saw the link so I was happy.
Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Scott, thanks for subbing back in. I'll catch up on yours over the next few days.

I'M HERE!!!!! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier this morning. YIKES!! Ok, now going back to read it.:thumbsup2

I noticed that too. I was like....WHO?? WHAT?? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Great start to the TR! Lovin' the new title. Can't wait to read more, more, more!:banana:

Just call me Josh from now on. :)

Departure day coming up.

I try to have a life for awhile and when I come back I find your ptr moved and this already on page 2. Thought you could get rid of me that easily did you? ;)

You'll always be with me. At least Flat Winkers will....:rolleyes1

Yeah! Can't wait to get started. Wendy and Kim, please do give us more. Anything to extend the trip reporting fun! Can't wait to read along.

Starting in a few....

This should be a good one. even if you are a Ducks fan:rolleyes1

Hope it lives up to the hype

The "remember to stay on topic" comment reminded me of being in elementary school. Hmmm what would happen if we all just went off topic? :confused3

I'll try and keep things WDW/TR related.......:rolleyes1

Hey Jordan
I am glad I found your new trip report. I can't wait to read it. I am going to post a picture later on here for you. You will laugh.

L, I'm glad you found it too.......I loved the pic.:thumbsup2

Dude! I found you guys! Yay!

I'm in 'Zona, but checking in.

What happened to Binder?? :scared1:

Love Dylan's tongue. :lmao:

What, no pics of peeps??

A, Dude!!!!

You're so close, yet so far.

Binder is safe and sound.......

I didn't even notice Dylan's tongue until I posted the pic.

Pix of Peeps...............:rolleyes1

I found you Jordan or should I say Josh!!:lmao: What do they mean stay on topic:confused3 I thought lampshades and guacomole were totally Disney !!:rotfl2: At last people will see Flat Winkers I've been telling her I'm innocent but she doesn't believe me !!:rolleyes1

I didn't even notice Dylan's tongue until I posted the pic.

Pix of Peeps...............:rolleyes1

Hey is it just me, or is there something wrong with all the posted pix on your PTR? I'm getting the dreaded "red X" in lieu of the pictures.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter