Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

i was too ready to come home after my week there...i think the cold did me in...but now I have the disney blues and cannot believe i am home already! :-(

I am on the not so Magical Express right now. Believe or not I am ready to come home. Story behind that.

:(

I call it the magical depress, on the way back to the air port.

That's a good one. I'll have to remember that for our next trip.

I am at the airport. Need to find a nice quiet place to leave one last present for orlando. Already thinking about peepfest 2012. Lots of planning to do and possible date changes for that.

:lmao:

Awesome bro! Leave one for me too!

Ewwww. :rotfl2:

Is that possible? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's what I was thinking too. lol

Link to Rosies new TR.

Yes, but it should only be attempted by a trained professional.

thanks for the link. And ooooooooook! :thumbsup2

Hope your flight was uneventful and that you made it home safely, Jordan.

I am on the not so Magical Express right now. Believe or not I am ready to come home. Story behind that.
Awwww!! I hate that it's all over for all of us this trip. But....time to start planning the next one!! :goodvibes

I am at the airport. Need to find a nice quiet place to leave one last present for orlando. Already thinking about peepfest 2012. Lots of planning to do and possible date changes for that.

Eeew!! :rotfl2:

Date changes?? Did you already have dates picked out?? :confused: Hope it's still in the summer so we can go! popcorn::

Welcom Back!!! Ca't wait to hear all about it. Changes for Peepfest?? I was just getting used to June!!

Welcome back home-

If I had known you'd be leaving gifts for others, I'd have sent you some of mine to drop around. :lmao: Gift wrapping might have been tough, though.

W E L C O M E H O M E !!!!

would've done this yesterday, but I was busy meeting Ozzy Osboune and watching Air Force one land.:banana:

Glad to see you back although I'm sure you'd rather still be in Orlando. :hug: Looking forward to all of the exciting details! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter