Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

Jordan welcome home I will be checking in as often as [possible until the internet problem is resolved !! Also looks like they can't fix my lsptop and I will be getting a refund !!!!!!

welcom back dude, and just in time before they close out this thread cause youa re getting close to your page limit again.

I'm home, but dead tired. Hope to get started today or tomorrow.

YAY!!!!! Glad you made it home safely. I know you must be tired. We were ZONKED when we got home. We are all here when your ready. No rush!

Until then, you can come start reading my TR!! I FINALLY started it. The link is in my siggie. I can't believe it's only been a week since we left. It already feels like a year!

W E L C O M E H O M E !!!!

would've done this yesterday, but I was busy meeting Ozzy Osboune and watching Air Force one land.:banana:

WHAT??? Ok, now where to I go to read THIS story???!!popcorn::

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That you both are G.B., that you are. :thumbsup2
I don't know what that's like, I don't poof....never have. :snooty: :laughing:
Shooosh! Liesa. :laughing:

Well, you know, when presents and gifts are to be distributed, I want to be there!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hi Jordan, I posted while you were away and am glad you are back. I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TRIP. When you return from DisneyWorld you almost need a vacation to rest. :surfweb:

Morning Jordan !!! When I get my new laptop and the internet is up at home again I will have a lot to catch up on!!! I will try to find someone to let me use their "net this weekend but if not it will be Monday before I'm on again!!

I am at the airport. Need to find a nice quiet place to leave one last present for orlando. Already thinking about peepfest 2012. Lots of planning to do and possible date changes for that.

Can't wait to hear about the plans! And your fab trip!
Wow, it's really over??

Welcome home!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter