Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at WDW 1/24-1/31. Would love for someone going next week to send out some postcards to my kids, and will return the favor to someone else when we are there. We did this last year and it was great!

Please PM me if you can send postcards to my kids, or if you'd like me to send them to yours!

Hi all.

There is a 7 year old little boy battling brain cancer in WA requesting postcards and holiday cards for himself and his brother to keep their spirits up. Here is a link to the story: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/255/story/722053.html

Kyle Roger
837 S. Hills Drive
Bellingham, WA 98229

Please consider sending a Disney postcard or any other card their way.

Thank you for sharing this about Kyle.
I actually live about an hour a way from him, but had not heard about his story.

I'll be sending a few postcards their way next week!

Thanks again for sharing!

I would love to get in on this. We leave Jan. 31. I can't PM anyone yet, but will try to post a couple more messages so I can. Can I receive PMs? I am happy to pay it forward while we are there (1/31-2/8)

We are LOVING our 1st trip to Disney. We will be here until the 10th. I can send 5 cards to thoe who need. PM your info, and include a special message for me to write.

Greetings!
My sons and I are excited to be traveling to WDW from January 14th through 25th and would be happy to send 5 cards for anyone wishing to receive a little bit of magic.

Please send me a PM with the name and address and any beloved character (I'll try to find an appropriate postcard) or special message.

Thanks to the folks who have done this for us in the past.

Single digit dance for us FINALLY! :banana:

Please PM me by the 16th if you'd like a postcard, with child's name/address/favorite character. My kids got theirs a few weeks back and LOVED them, so I wanted to do the same for someone else.

DH and I will be taking a trip April 20-27, and we'd love to pay it forward! PM me with the name and address and any special message, and we'd be happy to send a few postcards! :)

My wife and I and my DD and her cousin will be in WDW from Jan 24-31st. We had a fellow Disboarder send two post cards to the girls and they loved it. So I am willing to do the same. The first two Pm's I receive I will send the postcards to. Have fun and enjoy the sun!

I am officially receiving PMs now. I will be at WDW from 1/31-2/8. I can send postcards to the first 5 people who PM me.

I would love to thank "Tinkerbel" for sending out a postcard for my dd for christmas.

she loves getting mail and to see tinkerbel's picture and hear that it was from tink herself just made Cassie smile from ear to ear for days - and boy was she proud to show everyone who came over that she got a postcard and that tink knows we're coming down in the spring

Thanks so very much Tink :)

Please PM me by the 16th if you'd like a postcard, with child's name/address/favorite character. My kids got theirs a few weeks back and LOVED them, so I wanted to do the same for someone else.
I'll be in Disney with my DD13, DS7 & DS3 on Feb 7 - 12th. A post card from Mickey for my DSs & Tinkerbell for my DD would be a neat treat. I'll be sure to Pay it Forward while we're down there. Please email me if your interested.

Hi -I still have more room for more magic. Please PM me by Monday, 1/12/09 if you'd like to get on my list.

Greetings!
My sons and I are excited to be traveling to WDW from January 14th through 25th and would be happy to send 5 cards for anyone wishing to receive a little bit of magic.

Please send me a PM with the name and address and any beloved character (I'll try to find an appropriate postcard) or special message.

Thanks to the folks who have done this for us in the past.

Single digit dance for us FINALLY! :banana:

I will be at WDW from 1/25-1/30 and would be more than happy to send postcards to the first 5 people who PM me. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

We're heading the WDW July 4th and I would like to arrange for my mom and dad, who are first timers, to receive a postcard from Mickey.
Anyone who may be there in June, please contact me to make arrangements.
We'll be there in July and will return the favor to the first 5 who PM me.
Thanks.

We will be going to WDW the middle of Feb. My kids just got the BEST postcards in the mail and I would LOVE to pay it forward! I will take the first 5 to PM me!!

Hi my daughter and I are going to WDW in April and she is so excited, if there is anyone who is going down any time soon could you please send her a postcard from the fairies saying that they can't wait to meet her. I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA
Melissa

When I get closer to my trip I will post so that I can Pay it Forward. 4/26 - 5/2

Hi my daughter and I are going to WDW in April and she is so excited, if there is anyone who is going down any time soon could you please send her a postcard from the fairies saying that they can't wait to meet her. I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA
Melissa

When I get closer to my trip I will post so that I can Pay it Forward. 4/26 - 5/2

sent you a private message

We will be at the resort from Jan 23-Feb 1 and would be happy to send some postcards out for some little ones.

I'll take the first 10 PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter