Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.. you are a Principal?!?!
LOL
I'm a teacher.. In Florida. I teach Middle School Math and English (also ESOL Cert)

We will be there Jan 3-7th and would be HAPPY to Pay It Forward!

If you'd like me to please pm name, address and favorite 2-3 characters.

Thanks,
Rick

I will be there Dec 19-21 if anyone would like me to send their child a post card. Just PM me with your name, address and any message you would like. What a cute idea!

We will be heading down the end of January if anyone needs a postcard. My boys were so happy to get there postcards and would love to return the favor. Denise

I wil be going Jan 4-7 if anyone needs post cards sent. Remember they are not just for the little kids!!!

Sorry My postcard list is full! Thanks to everyone who asked. I will do my best to send some magic your way!!!

Melissa

MY children just received post cards and it made such a difference! They are all so excited now! They even sat down and watched the vacation planning DVD and even the 10 year old is amazed because the post mark is from Orlando! Wonderful! I would LOVE to do this for some other children. Please PM me with your kids' information. We will be there February 18-25!

I will be at WDW next week and would love to send a little magic to some children on this trip. If your child would like to get a post card, let me know what you would like the message to say and if they have a favorite character. PM me with your child's name and address. I will be able to do this for the first 5 who pm me. I know that my son has enjoyed receiving postcards from his favorites and I would like to do this for someone else.

Ronda

Hi all.

There is a 7 year old little boy battling brain cancer in WA requesting postcards and holiday cards for himself and his brother to keep their spirits up. Here is a link to the story: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/255/story/722053.html

Kyle Roger
837 S. Hills Drive
Bellingham, WA 98229

Please consider sending a Disney postcard or any other card their way.

would love to PM you but am new and unable to let me know if your still taking names for the post cards as my 6 yr daughter would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks

I am heading down 2/3 - 2/8 and can send 5 out. PM me w/names, address and favorite character. Ages help me know what to write to them too.

I did this on my last trip and my kids have reecived some too. Thsi is a great thing!:cool1:

I will be there 1/8-1/13 and still have space for a couple of more cards:) I would be happy to send some out to the young, young at heart, or even to put a smile on a grinch's face.
kim

Sorry-
I am all filled up now and I am getting ready to send some pixie dust.

This is a great idea! I'm going to send a few post cards to two of my frieds kids, they'll love it! It's wonderful to pay it forward!

We are going Jan 17-24th so I will take five postcard requests - please PM me.

Also, I just found out about this so if anybody can send my girls a postcard ASAP I would greatly appreciate it. I know my oldest would love something from Tinker Bell. When we went four years ago we tried to see Tinker Bell during the fireworks but the weather didn't cooperate. She was so disappointed that I snuck into a gift shop and bought her a fancy princess pen and she woke up the next morning to find the pen and a note apologizing for not being at the fireworks and wishing her a happy birthday (her birthday was during the trip). She still has that pen four years later:-) My youngest dd loves all the princesses.

Our girls received a great postcard, which they went crazy over, and we'd like to return the happiness! We'll be there 2/18-2/14. PM me, and I'll let you know if I still have room on my list for you! :thumbsup2

We will be there 1/22-1/28 and would be happy to send out some postcards! Just PM with an address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter