Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coca Cola sponsers that little car wash drink station near test track as well as Ice Station cool. I m not sure if thats what you are looking for..

:wave2: Steve... That would be the "Coca-Cola Cool Wash" I believe

Nice place you made for us here Higgs.... Thanks bunches.

::yes::

The chalk circle is looking a little empty right now. I know I have been extemely busy at work (rev. one of our first software product is due out at the end of the month, boy will I need a vacation by then), but I wanted to celebrate the one month countdown mark. :bounce: :sunny: :Pinkbounc
I'll be bringing the Mickey Ice Cream bars.

I can't believe it has been 11 years since the last time I visited the world. I'm driving my wife nuts with planning, reading, video watching, and other general Disney withdrawal symptoms. :crazy:

I'll be lurking and answering question when I have the time, but I hope to come back to the circle after vacation loaded with a couple of hundred questions.

I'll give out one question that is related to my upcoming trip.

With Stitch's Great Escape opening while we're there, name the attractions, in order, that have been housed in this building.

:earsboy: Me -SLouis
:earsgirl: Wonderful Wife Jill
princess: Princess Katie Skate
::MinnieMo Baby Erin

Flight to the Moon
Mission to Mars
Alien Encounter
Stitch's Great Escape

Cashin in my AAQ card...

IN THE PARADE@ MAGIC KINGDOM, MICKEY'S FLOAT HAS FIGURES OF MICKEY FROM WHAT 6 DIFFERENT CARTOONS/FILMS. NAME THEM:

I'll ask one that was challenged to me by a CM on my last trip to WDW:

When (what date) did the Electrical Water Pageant makes its debut in WDW?

SLouis...you must be quite excited after 11 long years!! I hope the trip is a perfect one for you and your family!

As for the question, I'll guess that there are:

Sorcerer Mickey
Fun & Fancy Free Mickey

Sorry Granny, but it wasn't '77... and I'm looking for an exact date, too.

Disneyfanz,

Close and then closer... but not quite it... :D

IN THE PARADE@ MAGIC KINGDOM, MICKEY'S FLOAT HAS FIGURES OF MICKEY FROM WHAT 6 DIFFERENT CARTOONS/FILMS. NAME THEM:

ok, so far we have
Sorcerer Mickey~Granny

You got it!!! ::yes:: :wave2:

A musical AAQ card to you!!!

Can I guess Brave Little Tailor, and Steamboat Willie to the parade question.

-SLouis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter