• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the topiaries that are found in front of Universe of Energy come from originally? (No, the answers not seeds!)

Where did the topiaries that are found in front of Universe of Energy come from originally? (No, the answers not seeds!)
I know there used to be topiaries spread along side the road leading up to the MK bus entrance and the Contemporary entrance. Is that it?

Nope, think popular public area in a very large metropolitan area, affiliated with a major television network (not ABC.)

Right you are, William! (How did you ever come up with that answer?) ;)

A prehistoric AAQ coming your way!

That would have to be Test Track!

Right you are James! It's right as you accelerate and head outside. They actually have a parking lot full of brand new GM cars to attract your attention while you're back there so you don't start looking around. One speedy AAQ to you!

Close, Pluto's Pup!
Backstage Magic was the replacement for the attraction in question.

Upon further "review"...I believe it was the Astuter Computer Revue, located in Communicore.

I'm having problems getting Disboard email notifications. If I don't respond right away, somebody else please continue with the game. :)

I'm back! Unfortunately, I am unable to post under my old account, so I re-registered. I still don't get email notifications, but at least I can post.

On with the Parks Game!

Who will you find "tickling the ivories" at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter