Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to try both as well! I’ve never been there before. We have an 11:25 if we need it but I really wanted to try breakfast and lunch.
I’ve heard of lots of guests that were able to do it so it should work. I ended up having to do the same thing at MK. I had a PPO BOG that is now a 10:35 Crystal Palace. Luckily I was able to change my 7DMT to accommodate.

Had a 10:40 TH ADR back in January. Plenty of breakfast foods on the buffet when we were seated, then they slowly started to switch over to lunch options. Was pleased to be able to try offerings from both menus, some tasty offerings at lunch for sure.
That’s great to hear. Thanks!

You know what, I think I'm going to keep the 10:45. It just seems to fit better with my schedule. After the ride, I can grab lunch at Sa'tuli Canteen and not have to keep backtracking between places. :)

The app keeps booting me out and trying to get on via website on my computer and having trouble....uggghh.

I'll take just about any time FoP I can get, a new one in the AM or a dropped one that I find pop up. I mean, we'll do the rope drop run if we need to but I'd rather not. My DH is seriously allergic to early mornings. He makes Grumpy look like Happy. It won't be pretty when he realizes they open at 7 AM now! And telling him we'll go without him, well, that is even worse.

I'm on the hunt too. Does FOP show up first on the app when looking for FP? Or is it below Na'vi. I'm thinking it shows up first because alphabetical order?
May the odds be ever in your favor!

I'm on the hunt too. Does FOP show up first on the app when looking for FP? Or is it below Na'vi. I'm thinking it shows up first because alphabetical order?
May the odds be ever in your favor!
First unless you are modifying another ride. Then it would show up second.

Also if you are modifying, make sure you are modifying an already existing NRJ or FOP, or do not have one of those as your selections. It's not going to show up, period, if you are modifying or choosing another ride if NRJ or FOP are already selected.
Right. Don't try to modify a Tier 2 ride and look for a Tier 1 ride. You must be modifying a Tier 1 (which is Navi or FoP only) in order to see the other Tier 1 ride.

Hi, all. When did the last park hours update happen? Trying to gauge when the next update will occur for 4/8 onward. Thanks!

It's making me so crabby :furious: I'm becoming one of those people on this board that I see their negative comments and I'm like "How can you be so crabby when we're talking about Disney?!"...now I know.

I feel like I've earned these FP's with my soon to be carpal tunnel syndrome!

This is ridiculous! Any chance they did FOP in the middle of the night and we all just missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter