Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, what I see is everything loaded except for PW and Mickey/Minnie
And I can't be 100% but I believe they even added 1 show at 9:30 for LK, at least I don't think there was a 9:30 FP before but not certain.
First Nemo FP is 10:30, not sure what the first one was before.
They might not even add more time for M&M. I think it's been reduced hours for a while now.

I would. Not sure how many are in your group but we've had great luck with extra FP for 2 for FoP. The earlier you can start to look for them, the better. Well, the more time you have to look the better. AK breaks most all FP rules these days, where you usually want to wait a couple hours before you start your first FP
There are 4 of us and I’m fine riding fop once so we can do other things. We only have one ak day but I’m wondering if we will want to park hop in the afternoon.

They might not even add more time for M&M. I think it's been reduced hours for a while now.
I thought it had been ending early but wasn't sure about when it started.

MK is still waiting on all the M&G, and Laugh Floor. Belle is extended though, so there is one that takes talent with added hours.
Also, I am not seeing where Speedway has been extended yet. Though I'm not looking on every day, just spot checking. None of the days I'm looking at have extended the FP yet. Maybe I just have bad luck (I'm not looking for one, just checking for record keeping purposes only)

There are 4 of us and I’m fine riding fop once so we can do other things. We only have one ak day but I’m wondering if we will want to park hop in the afternoon.
Ah, that's tougher. It's such a pretty park at night. I'd make an effort to see it if you haven't

I’m trying to decide if I should move our 2nd and 3rd FPs earlier. We have Kali at 1:05 and dinosaur at 2:10.
Those are almost my exact times. I was told in another thread that with a 10:35am TH not to book my next FP any earlier than 12:30 so I’m just leaving mine alone I think.

Ah, that's tougher. It's such a pretty park at night. I'd make an effort to see it if you haven't
We have dah so I’m just wondering how tired we will be. We may just take a break after dinosaur and come back for ROL.

Those are almost my exact times. I was told in another thread that with a 10:35am TH not to book my next FP any earlier than 12:30 so I’m just leaving mine alone I think.
Haha that’s funny! Great minds think alike. I think I’ll leave my Kali at 1:05 and if we get done eating quicker oh well. Then maybe we’ll go do its tough to be a bug.

Success on 3/7!! I had a late FP+ for FOP but was able to move it and my others to better times! I could have gotten FOP everyday of my trip but decided not to since I have my other plans pretty perfect. Maybe I'll have some pixie dust and will get a same day FP+ for FOP! Or maybe I'll hit RD and ride before my FP+. So excited!

I thought it had been ending early but wasn't sure about when it started.

MK is still waiting on all the M&G, and Laugh Floor. Belle is extended though, so there is one that takes talent with added hours.
Also, I am not seeing where Speedway has been extended yet. Though I'm not looking on every day, just spot checking. None of the days I'm looking at have extended the FP yet. Maybe I just have bad luck (I'm not looking for one, just checking for record keeping purposes only)
Speedway was definitely extended at night for the one day they added MK night hours on my trip.

Regarding M&M, they appear to be open at regular park open to 5:30-6pm. Based on this and the FP times available for my date, it appears they have not yet extended FPs to account for the added morning hour.

Yeah I'm only seeing 7:15 pm and later. Maybe I better try on my brower instead of the app
I had to change mine on my computer. I swear I`ve been obsessing over this so much haven`t slept well the last few days. At lunch today, I gave up the fight for a bit and went for a nap and that`s when the fastpasses opened! I managed to grab what I needed but when I first tried on my phone, I could see the times but couldn`t reserve them so I ran like a madwoman to the computer and was able to do it on there easily though I had to log out and log back on first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter