Pandora FP+ or EMH?

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
my 60 day fastpass+ window is coming up soon for my trip in the first week of June. Do you guys think I should do some fastpass plus reservations for the Pandora attractions or us my fp+ on the other parks I visit those days that I parkhop from and just do evening magic hours at Pandora? What are your guys' plans?

We're planning a FP for one ride and standby during EMH for the other. Then switching for next EMH day during our visit.

Am I wrong in that they are going tiered with tier 1 being pandora and tier 2 everything else?

Am I wrong in that they are going tiered with tier 1 being pandora and tier 2 everything else?

You are not wrong. Post #8 in the FP FAQ includes the complete list of attractions and their tier groupings.

I've read to FP the boat ride - holds fewer people at a time and slower. And the other one has an interactive queue so makes for more enjoyable wait. We have FP for 6/1 for boat ride and will go to the other right at RD.

I think more people would want to ride flight of passage and reride so i think id do the fp+ for that over the boat ride. For those of you that can already book fp for pandora, is the flight of passage available more or the boat ride?

I think more people would want to ride flight of passage and reride so i think id do the fp+ for that over the boat ride. For those of you that can already book fp for pandora, is the flight of passage available more or the boat ride?

We were able to select our FPs yesterday morning. At that time there were plenty of both. I chose the boat ride since you can single rider the other one. We actually had far fewer times to choose from when it came to Frozen. Both Pandora rides had pretty much all times available. I checked both for our 2nd day and our 4th, so it's not like I was booking these far in advance either (compared to people who have a long stay and can book 70+ days out on the later part of their dates).

We were able to select our FPs yesterday morning. At that time there were plenty of both. I chose the boat ride since you can single rider the other one. We actually had far fewer times to choose from when it came to Frozen. Both Pandora rides had pretty much all times available. I checked both for our 2nd day and our 4th, so it's not like I was booking these far in advance either (compared to people who have a long stay and can book 70+ days out on the later part of their dates).
Is it confirmed that FoP will have a single ride line? This is the first that I'm hearing of a single rider line.

Is it confirmed that FoP will have a single ride line? This is the first that I'm hearing of a single rider line.

I've read it in multiple places, so I'm kind of counting on it, but I guess it's all a rumor until it opens and we find out for certain.

Will FoP and the River ride be open during the morning EMH? Anyone know? I was able to book fp's for both rides (different days) but, I'm hopi g to rope drop them on the 7am EMH days.

my 60 day fastpass+ window is coming up soon for my trip in the first week of June. Do you guys think I should do some fastpass plus reservations for the Pandora attractions or us my fp+ on the other parks I visit those days that I parkhop from and just do evening magic hours at Pandora? What are your guys' plans?

I'm going against the crowd. While you are there AK/Pandora will be open until 1:00 A.M.!!! If you can stay that late, I don't think you'll see any long lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter