Out-of-state visitors to be welcomed back June 15th!

You can usually find a better deal booking separately so I wouldn't wait on those. "Good Neighbor" doesn't really mean much at DLR. I'd just book on your own unless you have to use Disney gift cards or something.
Yeah, it's just that I have all this Disney Gift Card money to burn (cancelled DCL cruise) and it would be nice to not spend any more money right now. DW & I spend about 3% of the time at the hotel when we visit DL (driving in from AZ) so we're not looking for resorts LOL. Like, Motel 6 Anaheim has $90 rates right now instead of $500-$700 on site.

I need to link my tickets that I purchased before the lockdown. I'm more used to the system at WDW. Can I link the tickets for me, my wife, and my kids on my account, or should I only link mine and my kids and have my wife link her ticket on her account?

I need to link my tickets that I purchased before the lockdown. I'm more used to the system at WDW. Can I link the tickets for me, my wife, and my kids on my account, or should I only link mine and my kids and have my wife link her ticket on her account?

You can link all tickets to all accounts you have.

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I missed the announcement and my date of 7/27 is booked. I was planning to book this Friday. Do I have a chance??

We just booked for the 2nd week of August. I'm so excited. We'd originally planned for last summer and purchased tickets back in February 2020. My nephews have been very good throughout the pandemic and are going to be so excited that our trip is officially on!!

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I missed the announcement and my date of 7/27 is booked. I was planning to book this Friday. Do I have a chance??
Yes. Keep checking. I've seen random dates pop up (probably people cancelling), and they likely will increase the capacity a couple of times by then.

I am glad I have assumed I'd be able to go
I'm looking at the availability calendar right now and the whole month of July is showing wide open.

I wonder what this means for the remainder of June then? Only a few days left to reserve DCA only as of now, but I'm thinking they will up the capacity again soon. Only asking because we are reserved for 6/24-26 and have family that wants to go with us... however I'm concerned with crowds now and no FP. Plus, I haven't even started to think about food and ya'll are scaring me lol!

I am glad I have assumed I'd be able to go

I'm looking at the availability calendar right now and the whole month of July is showing wide open.
You know what...my comp tix are loaded and maybe that’s what’s preventing the dates from showing. Maybe it’s blocked out for my kind of tickets. I’ll stalk.

Man, I've had tickets in my cart for June 17th like six separate times today. Each time I go to checkout it says there's nothing in my cart. Absolutely Brutal. Just gonna keep chugga luggin' along, but man, a frustrating experience so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter