"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" Ch.26 NEW! 2/11 pg. 121 "And they lived happily ever&

UMA!!!! Thank you for sharing your family and your trip with all of us. You are one in a million.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

UtahMamma,
You've inspired me!

I've been reading your trip report for a week or so now, and I haven't posted because I'm so far behind, I figured whatever I had to say has been said.

So instead, I will just tell you that you ROCK! And I'll keep reading. I am loving every detail that you provide!

And......I dragged my unfinished trip report out and posted a new installment!

Thanks!

It's 11PM EST and i'm about halfway through the TR! :surfweb: I have to literally yell at myself to stop reading it because the responsible side knows I have to get up early for a meeting tomorrow :sad2:

I'm leaving soon and i'm headed for POR so i'm loving the subtle tips for the resort (from the PB snack, yum! to the crowded buses)

I'll finish this tomorrow popcorn:: but thanks for the pre-bed entertainment! :happytv:

:scared: I was afraid this was going to happen....

I cry at other people's ends too:sad1: sniff, sniff....

Thanks for providing lots of hours and 121 pages of laughs....I'm looking forward to the next one!!:thumbsup2

I'll be here...:surfweb: and popcorn::

M - I - C See ya real soon...

K - E - Y Why? Cause I know you'll be back!

M - O - U - S - E :sad1:

Until next time.....

:clown: :drive: ...surely you didn't think i stay away forever?
[now if i was w.t. , i could see you blinking that......]

wow,missy wendy...you had to be the inspiration behing the song
by the association! .............what are you?, a superstar?....
anybody who somebody..is here!..psssst, can i have your autograph!
:cool: princess:

hey! that :cake: looks exactly like the one missing from w.t.!

:eek: you didn't?....{i'm a telling}

ok...hussygirl..it's about time you got out,!!..some of us would
like to visit toooooooo! :snooty: . you do know? you're supposed
to :sad: when you're leaving...zeee, become famous, and right
away expecting perks? ..what next....an extension!

you thought birth control, really?...i never get things right..what
i saw was a lil'princess: needing her daddy!

and don't think i didn't see you sneaking a sexy tinker bell shirt!
ha! i bet it fitted you like a :tink: to? how could you be so
naughty ?...ms. mother of the year, role model..ohhh, i hate
what fame has done to our sweetest of all mothers! i mean ,
we all know ms. bell..is a missy ,not a mrs :scared1:

pssst, i won't tell if you post a pic of you wearing it..well,
iam a guy..so i don't have to have morals. right?

UTM - are you doing another trippie when you return????

With lots of Norah :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

or will it just be what remains of your house after leaving the boy home????????

UMA! You're the best! Excellent report! I loved every single (125) page! Excellent! Sad it is over!

Your trip report is one of my absolute favorites!! I definately can relate to that dreadful going home feeling (I cry every time I see the "See ya real soon" sign.) I love your sense of humor, and im looking foward to reading the newest edition "Our Big Fat DisneyLand Road Trip!" :cheer2:

Hello Wendy UM! :yay:
I feel like I know you! :goodvibes ( I found your thread from reading the still yet unfinished DisUnc "Jibbitz" ). It took me a whole week to get thru it but I read every post. :thumbsup2 It was awesome!!!!
You know what I appreciate???...that you are a real person...very funny ,of course, but you included the good with the bad. How easy would it have been to "skip over" the disagreements and the tantrums? :rolleyes1 . And when your hubby apologized, well I about lost it. :sad1: We love the special relationship you have with each of your children and with "Goffy for UM" of course. I hope you know you have touched many hearts and you represent what Disney is all about.
Thanks for sharing your memories and insights and great tips! :banana:
Blessings and peace! princess:
Cathy
PS I am still chuckling over the 1998 blowout on the airplane! :rotfl:

Hi UtahMama,
That was an exhausting trip report, it took me a week to read it. my job, husband and kids can be such a distraction. I laughed so much, your TR was good medicine for the winter blues. I held back tears while reading your last day there, and the picture of you on the bus headed to the airport said how you were feeling. My trip isn't for 9 months, I am working on a pre-trip report now, but I will take your advice and not post so early, maybe 2 weeks out if I can wait that long. Geez, 9 months, that's how long it takes to create a life. In the mean time I will stick close to the disboards and watch for your name to pop up here and there and everywhere, I will be giving you mad props in my pre-TR, you earned it.

Thank you so much...I have been reading your trip report from the beginning whenever I get the chance. Just came home from a long construction project on the road (we are home builders) and was wondering if there were any more installments made by you...and yes there was the ending reported on 2/21/07. We were at Disney Oct.1-31 '06 and I am so longing to return but with work and all it's not in the near future. I unfotunately am limited to my time on the Internet so I have not made enough communications on this Board to do my own trip report...reading yours helps me remember. Thanks, Maureen

UM, I just found your trippie today! Where have I been? You are such a good writer! Only halfway through, though, so I'll have to finish tomorrow (gotta go to bed like a good girl ;) )

I love reading these. Makes me want to write a TR of my own... maybe!

Utahmama They did that old-lady-pissy-sigh thing I’ve grown accustomed too.
:rotfl2: :lmao:

OMG, that was one of the funniest things I have ever read in a TR. And I know that sound far too well! Great trippie!

Utah! Your trippie is on my 'must read' list and I have started...but I wanted to post before you get moved to the completed boards! My life has finally calmed down and I can't wait to read it all (plus a few others I've been missing out on)! I hear it is awesome and what I've seen so far is a hoot!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your adventure with us sweet girl!!! Hope you are doing great!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter