"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" Ch.26 NEW! 2/11 pg. 121 "And they lived happily ever&

I am enjoying your report so far. Keep it coming. popcorn::

I am drinking a diet A&W root beer and eating sun chips.

First-time posting!!! :yay:

Subbing! :surfweb:

UtahMama, are you and TwinkieMama related?

I'm thinking maybe I should change my name to NurseMama, but my luck it would already be taken. LOL :rotfl2:

I'm eating whatever sweet came out of my oven last....cookies (peanut butter), and chewing ice. Yes I said chewing ice, the doc says it has something to do with low iron, whatever, I like the taste. :thumbsup2

Great Start UtahMama! I'm looking forward to this trip report - especially since you'll be in The World during the same time that I will! :thumbsup2

Now I have two names to scream out! Zzub and UtahMama!!

GlendaMax!!!!! Guess what? Guess!!! Sit down baby, Utahmama (why do I keep referring to myself in 3rd person? WHO am I??) and her family (US!!) were also in Animal Kingdom Last Sept. 9th TOO...The same day as YOU! Did you see us? WE were there at rope drop too AND we have pictures of that time!! Does anyone else hear little multi-languaged children singing It's A Small World After All?
My DH, who is befuddle-struck that he has a FAMOUS wife now, caught that this morning with his hawk-like reflexes when he clicked on YOUR TR!!! After only 4 hours of sleep, my reflexes are more 3-toed sloth-like. There's algae growing on my fur and everything. We were in AK for Donald's Breakfast-barf-asaurus and took loads of pics. I often wonder how many DISpeeps vacations colide and we never even know. Why do those kids keep singing?! Just for fun, I was wearing a pink shirt and white shorts and I'm "slightly" overweight (30 ish pounds) and DH wearing a red sponge bob t-shirt (I KNOW!) it would be a cool cooincidence if we were in each others vacation pics.
GIRL, I will buy you a big bucket of popcorn!

th_150tuba.gif

Just checking in ...... popcorn::

Another Virgo subscribing, I drink Coke while on the DIS and the snack varies, but can be grapes, cherries or those TGIFriday's potato skins.

:surfweb: I am settlin in and gettin comfy. This ones gonna be good. Love, love, love your Pre trippie popcorn::

UM- Love the O.A.R.'s
YCMUT(you crack me up too).
I feel as if I should have another child. So I can keep up with you and TM. I have 3 boys: 9(almost 10),7(almost 8),and 4(almost 30).Who BTW are with Gramma and Papa.They are such suckers. No I meant sweeties.They are sweet loving Grandparents. And brave. They took a picture(of the boys) when they left. I hope that wasn't for a missing persons report. :rotfl: So I think I've reconsidered. Three is enough for me.
So are we there yet? Has it been 43 days? Which park are you going to first?
Are you flying? ( my guess is yes) Do you have a favorite GB(guide book)?
More,more,more.

Snack: Sweet Tea and Cheetos(crunchy)

I love your pre TR. :cool1: I needed a good pick me up this morning when i found you. I love it. My snack is a cup of ice to chomp on (low iron, had a gbs) and vanilla nonfat mocha.

I grew up a few hours from where you live in Brigham City, until moving to Washigton state in 7 th grade. I miss drive in Movies and the mountains :guilty:

i can't wait for more.
p.s. I also have to refer to the abbr. page.

Nice start UM (UtahMama)
Can't wait to meet the cast.
I thought I was the only one that used the word pissy for cranky, nice to know I'm not alone.

I usually DIS while at work, so my snacks run to beverages: coffee, water, and the occasional hot chocolate. (I like the interactive approach to the TR[trip report], like TwinkieMama)

2infinity&B-ond said:
I haven't even finished reading yet, and I have ALREADY had to stop and clean Coke off my monitor....

This is gonna be GOOD! Can't wait for more!!!

I totally agree with this. Between you and TwinkieMama I haven't stopped laughing in two days while at my computer (I wisely gave up the coke after the first day :rolleyes: ) Looking forward to more and maybe I will see you there if you are staying beyond Sept 15 (I'll be there 9/15 - 9/20) :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :tinker:

Great start UM!!!

It's going to be a long 42 days waiting for the TR...how long are you staying???

To bad you won't be there just a month before....we too could meet up in the Bayou!!!

Oh I can tell this is going to be another good one :) I'm just lovin it so far

btw, it's usually cheese doodlez for me, NOT the puffs (which is probably why I'm on a diet now LOL)

anywho, can't wait for more and anxiously awaiting your actual trip, like mine

Oh my - popped over to read your trip report (on the advise of Twinkiemama) and now I have two great reports to read!!! And this is a pre-trip report!!

Can't believe I'll have to wait until September to hear the report! Hopefully you'll have plenty to tell us to keep us entertained inbetween!! :banana:

By the way - it's diet pepsi and trying to keep it just that.

:dancer: I am loving this! Also, I can count down to our trip at the same time-we get there on the 13th! Can't wait for more!
:wave2:
Becky

ps-snack of choice this morning is DS's Superman fruit thingys and watching Disneyland Sing a Longs video....

Texasmom,FionalovesShrek,TubaChick Thank you your participation! I love to read what y'all are snacking on (I guess it's the pre-DDP diet so I can go hog-wild at the resort with all the appetizers and desserts...So I ask you guys what you're snackin' on and read cookbooks and watch FoodNetwork in my spare time!)
nursemommy4- I just met Twinkiemama the last time I settled in and read a really good TR. Just know her by what I've read and I guess we're kindred spirits. Only related by our last names "mama"!
sneezie- I love you! I hope to run into you!
proudmomof4-uh oh...another Virgo. Only a virgo can truly "get" a virgo.
PrincessLibby- 3 boys. That's what got me started...Then "Sur-prise" Norah came! we are complete now. DH says he'll buy me a puppy if I ever get baby hungry again. Fair enough!
jordan'smomma- some of DH ussed to live in Brigham city , The Baxters (not our name). Love the green of Wa. state.
mumbler- Hey cool, I'm a O.A.R. "UM"! DD is pissy misssy. Or I call her "Onery cow!" (not to her face)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter