OT: ChaCha

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that took the simulator test and got accepted....did you study the materials A LOT before taking the simulator or did you read the info, go through it fairly well and take the test without really studying hard?

I wasn't a match either, but only took the first part of the test - so I assumed I failed or wasn't fast enough.

For those of you that took the simulator test and got accepted....did you study the materials A LOT before taking the simulator or did you read the info, go through it fairly well and take the test without really studying hard?

I read through all the material they asked me to, but that's it as far as studying. What will be the most helpful is the video they show you on how to answer a query. That lets you know exactly what you'll need. A suggestion I have, if you're having trouble finding the answer using Cha Cha's search engine, switch. I was 2/3 done before I figured this out and spent entirely too much time trying to find some answers.

Thanks. I really would like to do a good job. I appreciate your input.

:confused3 I took the test and got to the third part and after I finished it, I was told that I wasn't a fit right now. I have no idea what I did wrong.:confused: It really kinda bugs me since I spent the last 5 yrs. at my job as a researcher. At my job I actually researched people who move on a regular basis, lots of times out of this country. I also do a lot of business research, I don't know maybe I am not fast enough, but I always make my qouta at work which is kinda high.:confused3

Thanks to this thread I applied. I am getting ready to take the simulator test now.

I was accepted as a guide less than 24 hours after taking the simulator test. I logged on for about 2 hours so far and have only received 4 questions to answer. Don't know if that is typical or not. Maybe it's because I am new to ChaCha. We'll see how it goes a for a few more sessions this week.

I just got in yesterday afternoon. I read the materials, but didn't study them. The simulator test was pretty easy, but it was mostly sports stuff - which I know nothing about!

signed up under a psycho lady that sent me abusive emails about how great she was and how I was a ***** and such because I didnt respond to her in a google chat. I left my mail open and went to bed one night... the chat thing was progressively nasty because I wasnt answering her. I wasn't logged into chacha or anything - so I don't think she had the right, late at night, to go psycho via google chat. I mailed the logs and email to sara@chacha - but heard NOTHING back. So I guess my abusive nasty sponser with the potty mouth and egotistical maniac attitude (bragged about how she has her own company with 1200 employees) is what chacha wants in a rep..
All I know is when I read the chat-mails I was shocked beyond belief.

yeah, I can't work for people like that.

I took the simulator last night. Now I'm just waiting to hear back. It seems like a good way to make a few bucks while I am online!

I had a ton of questions on Saturday night and Sunday Day but last night I got nothing in 4 hours so I think it just depends, Saturday was my first time as a real guide lol and they were coming in non stop. I answer the off color stuff with a joke to, usually related to their question:rotfl2:

How does the pay work? Is it per question or hour or what?

ok, I am confused..been a chacha guide since 11/06. So I am ued to the old way.

I havent done searches in a year.

I did a test which asked a few pages of questions..

Now I am on the dash board page.

My level is Master and fully trained.

Do the questions pop up when you have the dashboard page open?

They should , that is how mine do

ok, I am confused..been a chacha guide since 11/06. So I am ued to the old way.

I havent done searches in a year.

I did a test which asked a few pages of questions..

Now I am on the dash board page.

My level is Master and fully trained.

Do the questions pop up when you have the dashboard page open?

I did my simulator test yesterday, and just got rejected! My scores weren't good enough...Oh well! I knew I was pretty slow...most answers took over 3 minutes.
Good luck to the rest of you!

So i took the 3 part test and passed today - so I just need to study up and do the simulator. Thanks for posting about this opportunity

So, I finally figured out the simulator test and received an email that I was approved to be a guide. So, I log in for the first time as a real guide and haven't gotten any questions yet (it's been an hour)...is that normal?:confused3

I think so, during the week anyway, probably now is when alot of people where on, I tell you I answered 128 requests on Saturday and had none today in two hours and none at all yesterday in 4 , I think your peak times are probaly going to be late night early morning... I figure I will just bust my but Fri, Sat and Sun and just hope to catch a little during the week!

So, I finally figured out the simulator test and received an email that I was approved to be a guide. So, I log in for the first time as a real guide and haven't gotten any questions yet (it's been an hour)...is that normal?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter