"Or you could just go to WDW for a couple of days..." - May 2017 PTR -updt 2/28

Thank you! My MIL had vertigo and it was awful! She had it for days. I hope that it was only the one day for you.

I'm seriously thinking about just cutting it, regardless of the scratchy because it is way too annoying the way it is.

I have resigned myself to just feeling comfortable this summer, no matter what I look like!
I am really hoping it goes away soon bc I need to go to work tomorrow.

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!

wedding_chandler_-_gifsoup.gif

:dancer:

Haha. A Chandler dance is about all I can manage without throwing up, probably.

That's how I dance normally...

I am so glad, though, that I am going to be surrounded by food at Disney. I still have to make sure that it is GF but hopefully, it won't be too much of a problem. Lots of citrus swirls and dole whips, I guess! AND I'll only be with my MIL so if we need to make a change, we can - easily. She's pretty excited about the baby so I'm sure she'll be accommodating.

During a particularly bad afternoon, I wailed my concerns about Disney at my poor DH. I wish I was more excited and I wish that I was certain I was going to feel really good and I was tired of this morning sickness tainting all the fun things that I've been doing over the past several months. He made a good point - you can either be sick at home, or you can be sick at Disney. Which would you rather?

You'll have the easiest time getting whatever you want to eat at Disney...plus those chicken strips in AK :scratchin

He makes a good point!

I would rather be morning sick at Disney. We're staying at two really great resorts so if all I do is enjoy the resorts and eat, I'll have a good trip. But I'm sure I'll be able to manage some time in the parks. And maybe part of my problem is that I'm just getting bogged down with every day life and pregnancy. Disney might just be the mental pick-me-up that I need.

I've been sick at Disney before and having a great resort makes all the difference!

BUT I am NOT a fan of the new, wider design. It really takes over my wrist and I think that the straps are longer. They are so long, that it wraps around back to the Mickey head and makes the MB pop forward on my wrist.

18119050_10213396514566518_5154565989878108461_n.jpg

I don't really like them either :confused3

I'll look at some stuff online but I also don't yet know how big I'm going to be.

I think that's it in Disney news. I'll pack this weekend and next Friday we'll be off!

8 Days and 17 hours To Go!!!

I don't think you'll be much bigger by the time you go! :rotfl: And since you're tiny enough to wear bigger sizes of regular clothes you don't have to worry about buying maternity clothes.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you guys are going to Homecoming the same night we are (May 5th)...so we'll probably run into you there! :)

That's true! I told @chunkymonkey I'd text her when we got in to see if we'd see each other in passing there.

Lots of citrus swirls and dole whips, I guess! AND I'll only be with my MIL so if we need to make a change, we can - easily. She's pretty excited about the baby so I'm sure she'll be accommodating.

Yes to citrus swirl and dole whip! Baby just needs a fruity creamy Disney treat!
It's good that it's just you and MIL, and she's there to support you and help take care of you if you need it!

I would rather be morning sick at Disney. We're staying at two really great resorts so if all I do is enjoy the resorts and eat, I'll have a good trip

That's true!

Disney might just be the mental pick-me-up that I need.

This. Yes.

You've been dealing with a lot of changes, this might be just the thing to perk you back up.

I feel bad that you've been so sick. I had a really hard time with my first pregnancy, and it can be so frustrating. I'm sure you're inundated with people saying, "Well, when I was pregnant I...", so I don't want to be that person, but I empathize :hug:

We also ordered MB stickers from MagicYourBand . com.

I agree about the new bands :crazy2:

But I loooove the stickers you guys picked out. Your MIL's small world one is my favorite.

I hope this trip gives you a chance to relax and unwind and just separate yourself from everyday life for awhile!!

I agree about the new bands too, I have smaller wrists and they kinda take over. I usually take the outer grey area off on the old ones to make them kid sized, but haven't tried that with the new ones yet.

I hope you have a great trip! Just take it easy and eat all the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter