opinions on my ADRS

Sue1016

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Can I get your opinions on my adrs.

i am debating whether to change or move something to include Via Napoli

going in Oct - however no pin - and during block out dates for free dining. i did book dining plan.... but would pay for out of pocket for extra

Thursday Oct 14 - Tutto Italia dinner
Friday Oct 15 - no adrs planned - QS in MK so i can watch spectro and get good seats (by the way, can you still sit upstairs on the benches at the railrood in the front? and see everything?)
Saturday Oct 16 LeCellier dinner
Sunday Oct 17 ohana breakfast and wolfgang puck dinner
Monday Oct 18 - mama melrose F! package
Tuesday Oct 19 LeCellier dinner
Wednesday Oct 20 Tuttuo dinner

we love epcot and italian food and love LeCellier
I wouldn't dream of touching my LeCellier ADRs and F! dinner
should i move early dinner or late lunch at wolfgang on Friday (so i can get back to MK early for spectro and do Via Napoli on Sunday night or leave it as is, since i already have 4 out of my 7 nights in Epcot?

any input is greatly appreciated. by the way it's me 25 and my parents 52 and 62.

Hi everyone. Can I get your opinions on my adrs.

i am debating whether to change or move something to include Via Napoli

going in Oct - however no pin - and during block out dates for free dining. i did book dining plan.... but would pay for out of pocket for extra

Thursday Oct 14 - Tutto Italia dinner - We enjoyed the meal, very good, I would NOT pay OOP for this meal.

Friday Oct 15 - no adrs planned - QS in MK so i can watch spectro and get good seats (by the way, can you still sit upstairs on the benches at the railrood in the front? and see everything?)

Saturday Oct 16 LeCellier dinner - Same as Tutto.

Sunday Oct 17 Hhana breakfast and WolfgangUpuck dinner - Never been but reviews on both seem favorable.

Monday Oct 18 - Mama Melrose F! package - My favorite restaurant, always have good food and service, tends to get mixed reviews though:confused3.

Tuesday Oct 19 LeCellier dinner - Not worth a repeat in a single trip with so many other restaurants to choose from. I would be adventurous and find a new restaurant.

Wednesday Oct 20 Tutto dinner - Same as above...

we love epcot and italian food and love LeCellier
I wouldn't dream of touching my LeCellier ADRs and F! dinner
should i move early dinner or late lunch at wolfgang on Friday (so i can get back to MK early for spectro and do Via Napoli on Sunday night or leave it as is, since i already have 4 out of my 7 nights in Epcot?

any input is greatly appreciated. by the way it's me 25 and my parents 52 and 62.

See above in Red. I know you love LeCellier/Tutto but I would use that night to put in your Via Napoli. I would go to each restaurant once per trip, thus allowing you another trip to go back.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter