Online booking system for parties of 10??

jewel71

Mouseketeer
I was browsing on the Online booking system just to see how it works and I noticed it said "For groups of 10 or more, please call xxx-xxx". Our party has exactly 10 people. I read the fastest way to get a reservation is online, especially since we aren't staying on property. Does it really not allow you to book online if you have a party of 10, because even though it says that....I kept going through the steps and it looks like it would allow me to make a reservation. I should note that I was looking at Cinderella's royal table, because checking at other restaurants it's not saying call. It IS saying that your party may be seated at separate tables. Which restaurants can we all eat together at the same table?? Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can make reservations online for parties of 10. More than 10 and you have to call.

As for your question about split tables, I don't have any idea, it will depend on what tables are available when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter