One ride, 12 Hours, No breaks

Best: Soarin'

Worst: Mission Space

Wedway People Mover!
(Tomorrowland Transit Authority)

Seriousy, that's the only ride I can think of that I wouldn't go insane after 12 hourse.

Tomorrowland Transit Authority!!!!!
:wizard:
I'm with you guys!!! Nice, comfy, slow.

I did EE 14 times in a row...got off, walked around, got back on, one day. By time number 7 I had had enough. Novelty had worn off, I would have been fine if we had just walked away, but the opportunity to keep going was just to rare.
And in Dec, I got stuck on TSM....a bunch of times, all by myself. Man, my hand, arm and shoulder started hurting. I had already ridden it about 13 times, so getting 'stuck' was not a good thing.
Very few attractions would work for me for 12 hrs.

I would like to be stuck on either Pirates of the Caribbean or Splash Mountain. I would absolutely hate being stuck on stitch for 12 hours!

First thought was that I could handle Splash Mountain for 12 hours, but then I thought about being stuck in the dark and WET for that long - no thank you. I could handle the TTA for 12 hours if I had to, but I wouldn't want to be stuck on any ride for that long!

If I had to be stuck on TOT for 12 hours I think I might die. Literally.

BEST: Spaceship Earth, TTA or Soarin' (something nice and easy for 12 hours)
WORST: It's a toss-up between Small World, teacups, TOT (although I love it once or twice in a row) and Mission Space (orange). After writing it, I think Mission Space wins. The thought of being stuck in that little compartment for 12 hours almost drives me mad. :scared1:

The K. Safari ride - 12 hours. I think this is the longest ride time wise so it would make the 12 hours go by faster. Plus it would be like seperate trips since each time you would see different animals and animal interaction.

I wouldn't want to be stuck on the Dinosaur ride. I just didn't like that ride.

uggh 12 hours of Stitch or the Tea Cups would be miserable

12 hours of TTA, or Haunted Mansion I could deal with:thumbsup2

I was definately going to say Haunted Mansion because there are so many little details to keep you entertained (tho maybe not for 12 hrs!) But I am intrigued by the Safari idea- if only it weren't so bumpy. Mission Space for 12 hrs. would be my own personal hell.

Splash Mountain for 12 hours! That would be about 72 times :woohoo: :woohoo: (Give or take a few for restroom breaks, I would eat once the 12 hours are up).

The worst ride for 12 hours (which I've done once): THE DRIVE HOME :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: (This is why I fly, that way, it's over in a couple of hours.)

The K. Safari ride - 12 hours. I think this is the longest ride time wise so it would make the 12 hours go by faster. Plus it would be like seperate trips since each time you would see different animals and animal interaction.

I wouldn't want to be stuck on the Dinosaur ride. I just didn't like that ride.

Actually, I think that Ellen's energy Adventure at almost 45 minutes (counting the preshow movie) is the longest duration ride. You'd only have to ride it 16 times (Stupid energy! Stupid Judy!)

For me:

Best: Rock n' Roller Coaster
Worst: Tie between ToT and Mission:Space (never even been on that one, I just know it's my worst nightmare)

For DS:

Best: Peter Pan
Worst: Pirates

For Dh, any of the rides for that period of time would be his worst nightmare lol!

Hands down i would love to ride TSM for 12 hours!
I would hate its a small world for 12 hours!

We got stuck on BTMR in France - safety bar didn't lift, and the castmembers, being Parisian, didn't notice us waiving our arms until the 3rd time around. It was AWESOME! I would have done it at least 10 times in a row!
I would dread being stuck on the teacups all day -- for the obvious reasons.

As for rides to be enjoy being stuck on all day, there's a lot in my mind -- Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Kali River, PotC, Soarin', TSM, Buzz Lightyear, ...
Those all sound good...
12 hours is an awfully long time. If we were talking an hour or two or three, I'd want to be on EE, or TSM, or Soarin'. For 12 hours, I want a nice comfy seat and a climate controlled environment, so it'd have to be Mickey's Philharmagic. The worst? The teacups or Mission Space - my spinning days are long past.
Ah, but you're really thinking - good planning. I think I would be happy all day on HM, Splash, SM, Pirates, UoE, the Land, Malestrom, ToT, the Safari, or Kali. These are all experiences (besides UoE, which would just result in the least amount of times through) I wish would last longer in the first place. I think all of the nausea-inducing rides are obvious nos for 12 hours. If I have to pick one of each, I'm going with mdoc - Mickey's Philharmagic yea, Mission Space nay.

I actually recall once reading about some radio producer who got rooked into riding It's a Small World at Disneyland 50 times in a row, but I never have been able to find the article about it again (it was pretty hilarious though, presumably as long as you weren't the one stuck in the boat.)

As for me, if I had to spend 12 hours straight on a ride, I'd probably go for the Haunted Mansion (although with all the hitchhiking ghosts accumulated in the process I'd probably clean out the place and they'd have to rename it to the Perfectly Normal Mansion or something like that. For rides I'd definitely not want to ride all day in a row, I'd go with ToT or one of the wet rides.

Edit: It took some serious digging, but I found it. Apparently fifty rides on IASW takes about eight 1/2 hours:

Link (archive.org)

I think I would love to be stuck on COP because it's dark and you could take a nap plus it is nice and cool in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter