One ride, 12 Hours, No breaks

Doogan

Mouseketeer
OK, so you're at DW on your favorite ride and the queue breaks in some mysterious way which causes you to be stuck on your favorite ride all day - riding it over and over in a continuous, non-stop loop. Dream or nightmare?

Which ride would you would you be willing to be stuck on all day (dare I say "Enjoy?") and which ride would you hate being stuck on all day (read, "I'd rather die first!"?

I would dread being stuck on the teacups all day -- for the obvious reasons.

As for rides to be enjoy being stuck on all day, there's a lot in my mind -- Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Kali River, PotC, Soarin', TSM, Buzz Lightyear, ...

Can we pick one ride in each park, it's so hard to pick just one :rotfl:

Love: RnR, EE, Philharmagic (see - I couldn't pick one)

Hate: Small World, Stitch

Can't really think of any ride I dislike @ Disney, but 12 continuous hours...NIGHTMARE!!!!!

I sure hope it is a wet ride like KRR other wise it could be embarassing when you did get off. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The only ones I could think of that I could do continuously for 12 hours would be Splash Mountain or KRR. But both of those would also leave us sopping wet so it better be in the summer time!

Small World would be the one that would drive me insane after about 1 hour!!
I still ride it at every trip though!;)

enjoy: any slow moving ride that I could nap on. . . think Energy Adventure, great movie ride, space ship earth

torture: teacups, mission space, primeval whirl, ITSASW,

I'd like for the seat on the ride to at least be comfy, with that, space mountain is comfy....the worst one to be on all day would have to be TOT!!! I hate that falling sensation!!

If I had to ride all day without end, it would be Splash Mountain easily.

The absolute worst would be Mission Space, even though it's one of my favorite rides. I would get claustrophobic after a few ride thrus and I'm not sure I would survive 12 hours of those G forces.

Ever watch the reality TV show "Solitary"? It's really cheesy and I can imagine riding a ride for 12 hours would equal some of the stuff contestants do. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

To pick a good one, probably TTA so I could sleep. Worst one would be Space mtn. I love that ride, but the jerky motion would kill me after a while!

Several years ago, we were at a small amusement park, and I went on the "Tilt-a-Whirl" with my youngest daughter, then 6. (This ride has a fair amount of spinning).

Now this was one of my favourite rides when I was a kid. The park was quiet, so the operator thought he would do us a favour and let us have a triple-length ride. For the second half of the ride, I thought I was going to be sick. When I got off, I had to lay down on a bench for about 45 minutes! My daughter loved it, though some other kid did get sick on the ride.

Wedway People Mover!
(Tomorrowland Transit Authority)

Seriousy, that's the only ride I can think of that I wouldn't go insane after 12 hourse.

Peter Pan would be fine for me....

but my fav rides, Dinosaur and ToT might be a little tiresome after 12 hours....I know my back/spine would hate me after Dinosaur for 12 hours, and ToT might make my stomach unhappy with me as well :)

12 hours is an awfully long time. If we were talking an hour or two or three, I'd want to be on EE, or TSM, or Soarin'. For 12 hours, I want a nice comfy seat and a climate controlled environment, so it'd have to be Mickey's Philharmagic. The worst? The teacups or Mission Space - my spinning days are long past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter