One Man's Dream and MuppetVision 3D

Info from the very site on which we are posting...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/the-great-movie-ride-to-close-in-2018/

Rumors are flying that The Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios may soon be closing and being replaced with a new attraction. The rumors say that Turner Classic Movies will not renew its sponsorship of the attraction when their current contract ends in 2018. The current façade of the Chinese Theater will be staying and the inside would be gutted to make way for a new attraction.

God, I hope so. I still have nightmares about those damned munchkins.

:scratchinOne Man's Dream... in this case mine. I think they should expand that area and I have a sure fire way to make it very much a must see. I don't think they used the entire building, but, even if they did, right next door is the Lil' Mermaid that is getting very long in the tooth and redundant with the inclusion of Mermaid in MK. Refurbish Walt's Plane, re-establish the interior seating and make one side sort of a cutaway or a pass through so that we could see the inside as Walt saw it when he flew over Florida looking for the ideal spot for Disney World. I'm sure that there are hundreds of artifacts and items that are directly connected with Walt himself that can be taken out of storage and displayed to fill the space, if necessary. That would be a major Plussing, and all from stuff that they pretty much have already so the cost would be minimal.:teacher:

Disney Co. if you want to use this idea feel free to go ahead. If you feel it necessary to compensate me in anyway to ease your guilty feelings, then PM me and I will arrange for a place for you to send the check.
:dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter