One day pass

2005michelle83

Mouseketeer
Hi there
We are coming over from UK and wondering what is the cheapest way to buy one day passes for both parks please?
Last time we came we just bought them on the gates, but I wasn’t sure if there was limited capacity and we should therefore book ahead of our visit?

Thanks

I don’t know about purchasing tickets from the UK (as in a cheaper option?) but I do know purchasing at the gate is the most expensive.

You can literally save money if you buy your tickets on your phone while standing outside the gates.

Then you’ll have your tickets on the phone and can walk right up instead of standing in the ticket line.

Sometimes there are cut offs to buying online tickets to prevent what pp suggests- which is a bummer because it's a great idea! A lot of them need to be purchased 24 hours ahead of time or at least the day before. From the UK. I would look at Undercover Tourist if you aren't finding the ticket type you need from Universal directly. You aren't going to find any amazing savings anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter