Once Upon a Toy WARNING!!!

OH NO! I saw those Disney bears at Once Upon a Toy and I just shrugged them off as another stuffed animal. We avoid those like the plague here as they seem to come into the house and multiply!!! So our rule is NO MORE STUFFED ANIMALS!
But...
Now that I've looked at these bears closely they are SOOOOOO darn cute! I know they're soft because I touched them as I walked by,....
Oh no...
Maybe the feeling will pass before we go back in May.

maybe not though....

When I was there from the 6th to the 13th Onca Upon a Toy Store told me they were the ONLY place anywhere to sell the Haunted Mansion Clue, but they were out and not sure when they would get any back in.
That being said I found it at the All Star Movies Store and at MGM near the BackLot tour where all the noisy crates are. It is a really nice version of the game!

Oh, man. We're going in a week and a half. We plan on spending a lot of time in the Downtown Disney area (my DS's first experience with DisneyQuest). I thought I'd go in the new toy store and browse, but I've been looking over your pics. I'm in a lot of trouble.

Julie

We got to Disney on the 29th of November. DD was getting over a virus and we didn't want to push her so we went to Once Upon a Toy and got Clue (she's wanted it ever since we saw pics of it on the DIS) so we could play it in the room.
The middle of the next week we went back to Once Upon a Toy and they were out. The following week we went and they were still out. We did see a few at The Writers Stop at MGM, but other than that it was scarce.
Another thing they ran out of....the little blue packs of tiny characters. I believe they were called Collector Packs. Ds bought one pack with his allotment of Disney dollars, but we wouldn't let him buy more because it was $5 for three tiny figurines. We then thought they'd make cute stocking stuffers and tried to get more. Never again did ANYONE have them!!! When we saw them on the 29th there was a HUGE bin of them and we figured at that price there'd be more around! We've learned the lesson....if you see it at Disney and you want it....BUY IT! DON'T wait because it may be TOOOOO late!
We bought a calendar at The Writers Stop at MGM. I decided when we got back home to get one for my brother because he joined us on this trip. I called Disney merchandising....DISCONTINUED! <sigh> WHEN will I learn????

WE ONLY WENT IN TO GET DRY BUT CAME OUT WITH THE DISNEY THEME PARK ED. OF MONOPLY $40 AND MICKEY SWEETS MY DS WAS MITHERING FOR A POTATOE HEAD BOX BUT WAS TO WET AND HUNGRY TO GO LOOK.

I fully understand any ban on stuffed animals! That's why I didn't get Disney bears for my kids...but got one for me! I only have that bear (I'm not sure of a name yet), a stuffed dog DH got me the night we got engaged, my Pooh bear from childhood and Mrs. Beasley.
I got our Clue game on Dec. 6 but there weren't many left. It looks like a lot of fun--can't wait until the DDs open it Wednesday!
Robin M.

I LOVE THAT STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is sooooooooo big and just so much stuff in it!

We went in there, going to buy the monorail and the accessories for my hubby, but he kept saying..."well, the castle would look good, and the Poly would have to go with it, the Contemporary would totally have to go with it....etc etc etc." LOL

And they say us women cant control ourselves shopping? uh, ok.

Needless to say, after we added it all up, we didnt buy any of it. If he couldnt have it all, he didnt want it. :eek: !!!!!!!!

So we just got some small little things instead and saved a ton of money.

But I plan to buy some of it in January! :) I have a big water cooler jug that I am putting spare change in and a dollar here and a dollar there, and the night before we leave I am gonna count it all up just so we can spend it in that store!

Once Upon a Toy Store..........HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:Pinkbounc

I can't wait to see the store either. When it first opened I special ordered the Disney Park Monopoly and I love it. I may have to get the HM Clue & for sure the Potato Head. We must have at least 2 if not 3 Mr Potato Heads in our home, so I am just going to stuff the box full of parts. :jester:

haunted mansion clue!! I already know I need this, and I'm not going until January!!

Originally posted by disneymom3
Oh, yeah--I hear you! That store is sooo fun! I did well and managed to hold myself to a box of Mr Potato head accessories. No way could I resist the Mickey ice cream bar, balloon or the autograph book. I'm pretty sure i got them for myself, but if DH asks, they're for the two and six year olds!

Hope i can find these at DL this winter. I want to make a true disney potato head

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter