Old Key West Through A Photographer's Eye

Lovely photos. It's particularly nice to see OKW because you don't see a lot of OKW photos on the boards. I love looking at photos from people who know what they are doing. It helps me learn how to take a better picture. I really enjoyed them. Thanks for posting!

I am thinking about trying OKW for my next DVC trip. Just one month shy of the 7 month window!

Wonderful photos! Your daughter is a very talented photographer. She caught the feel of OKW perfectly.

Makes me want to get back to OKW soon!

If you're a fan of Old Key West, check out these photos my photographer daughter, Katie, put together....it's not your ordinary tour!

http://www.ownerslocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263

John

I just found your thread because I recently rented points for a 10 night stay at Old Key West :cloud9: I followed your link and was amazed by Katie's unbelievable photographs :goodvibes She has a very good eye for detail :thumbsup2 I saved the link to my favorites so I can enjoy them any time and hopefully it will make the time until April go by a lot faster :yay:

John, I forgot to mention that your daughter is not only talented, she is absolutely gorgeous :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter