Old Key West Through A Photographer's Eye

As a frequent resident of OKW these are absolutely fantastic. As much as I'm really looking forward to CSR in a month, it makes me almost regret not going to OKW. I know I'll have a look of longing in my eyes anytime an OKW bus passes me by at the parks.

Well, my parents offered to pay for my wife's and my room if we go with them in Sept of 09. They'll get a two-bedroom and let us keep the studio "second bedroom" to ourselves. I was pushing for us all to try BWV but I'm thinking I want to go back to OKW again.

She is quite talented, thank you for sharing her work with us.

Actually, would it be acceptable to use one of her pictures as an avatar? I want to ask permission before I use one.

They really are amazing.

OKW is on my list of "want to try" resorts, and these photos just make me want to stay there even more!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Awesome pictures, that you for sharing.
I am staying there in Sept, for the first time and have heard wonderful things about the resort.

Melanie

I went to the link and saw the first three pictures by Katie. However, when I tried the link to see the rest of Katie's pictures it to me to Disney's website where I could check prices and dates to stay at Old Key West. I even backed completely out and tried the link three times each with the same result.

The link to the additional photos is in the word "Here." Sorry for the confusion!

John

The link to the additional photos is in the word "Here." Sorry for the confusion!

John

Thanks! I went back and was able to see all the photos. I really enjoyed looking through them. Well-done!

Lovely Pictures, your daughter is very talented :-)

We are going to OKW Sept '09 and as I havent even seen this resort its great to get a better insight into it than you get with the standard photos.

Thanks for your very kind comments....I'll pass them on to Katie.
John

Great pics. We are heading there in 30 days for our first stay at OKW. The pics are a nice preview!

John, Thanks for Katie's awesome pics.

We are new DVC members and are staying at old key west in oct for my oldest son's bday. Really loved looking at these and really got me excited about staying there.

Has she done this for any other DVC resorts?? Would love to see more!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter