Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

I booked a family vacation Nov 30 - Dec 4th at BWV, then taking the family on the Dream Dec 4th-Dec 8th. It seems so far away, but I'm still excited!

We will be at BLT in a Grand Villa from December 3-10 with my (DH, DS 2, DS 3 weeks, my sister and BIL and their 4 children (ages 2-10), and my parents.

We did a Grand Gathering a few years ago, but now with 3 more children in the family we figured it was time to do another one. We have been talking about booking the rooms, but the extended family has absolutely no idea that we have used our points and booked the GV. We plan to tell them on Sunday when we are all getting together for a family dinner. If anyone has any creative ideas on how to tell them, please let me know! We are thinking of making a cake for dessert and then writing "We are going to BLT December 3-10 for our Grand Gathering December 3-10, 2011".

Although my sister and her family are Disney fanatics like us, they are not DVC members. They stayed at Kidani this past December in a 1 BD and loved the amenities and conveniences it had to offer. We are always talking about how much we love BLT, so we are very excited to be able to share it with our family.:)

This will be our first visit during the Christmas season! I am so super excited. I can't wait to see Candlelight Processional! 2011 is also the first time we'll make it to WDW 3 times in one year! Not to mention...2011 is the 40th anniversary of WDW!! :love::santa::love:

Me, too!!! It will be my first time going to WDW 3 times in one year! In fact, it's extra exciting because I will be celebrating my 40th birthday too! I'm going in February, in June (to celebrate my bd), and then again in December just to see the decorations and lights. I hope to be able to book a value studio at AKL for December 18th, 19th, and 20th. We have only 29 points left in 2011, and that will take 27. I hope I can get it so I don't have to borrow.

Being hotly discussed in our house right now. We have the points and DH is almost on board...just waiting to pick dates! :santa:

We will be at the old folks home (OKW) Dec. 3-10 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Doing a Grand Gathering with kids, grandkids and extended family at AKV kidani Dec 3-10 in a two bedroom and studio savanna view. I also hope the temp is better than this past December trip.

I have just managed to book the last 4 days of our trip!:banana:
I now have a 1 bedroom at OKW from the 4th to the 15th of December:cool1:

I have got everything for this holiday booked, and I am working on DH for next years.:lmao:

Our family is hoping to be there Dec 22-Dec 29th for our first DVC vacation.. Just gotta wait for the reservation window to open up for that time frame.

We booked at THV Dec. 6-11. I am excited as we haven't stayed there yet. DH wants to try for a BLT LV room at the 7 month window but I don't know. We are also bringing the in laws for some baby sitting help.

I booked a VWL one bedroom today for 12/10-12/16/11! December just wasn't complete in 2010 without going to Disney. Never again! :goodvibes

I booked a VWL one bedroom today for 12/10-12/16/11! December just wasn't complete in 2010 without going to Disney. Never again! :goodvibes

This is the way DH and I feel. We had no idea that Disney World had so many wonderful ways to celebrate Christmas (specifically for us, the Candlelight Processional). Once we found out, in 2001 (we were there in November and people told us what would be happening in December), we've gone back every December since then, and have shared the experience with many family and friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter